I like this guy already

He should have got the attendant to handle it. Having said that, this is why I prefer to watch movies at home now. The popcorn is cheaper, can pause the movie to go to the bathroom. with TV's getting better and better, I see an end to the movie theatre.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

He should have got the attendant to handle it. Having said that, this is why I prefer to watch movies at home now. The popcorn is cheaper, can pause the movie to go to the bathroom. with TV's getting better and better, I see an end to the movie theatre.

This^

Every once in a while when its a movie I really wanna see Ill go to the theater but rarely at best

I don't know what's more disturbing: that a grown man punched an obnoxious 10 year old or that there are people out there- like you- who admire him for it.

Yes, we must coddle obnoxious kids, even at all costs to our own sound mind. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

i am gonna assume this was said completely without serious intent...while in and of itself, its not a joking matter, but i am going to assume he was being very tongue in cheek

I don't know what's more disturbing: that a grown man punched an obnoxious 10 year old or that there are people out there- like you- who admire him for it.

i am gonna assume this was said completely without serious intent...while in and of itself, its not a joking matter, but i am going to assume he was being very tongue in cheek

Yes, the usher should have been notified first. But punks are punks, and sometimes need a good lesson a la Larry "finding a stranger in the Alps" :thumbsup:

Go to Concord Mills movie theatre. You'll be arrested.

They will not throe anyone out and you will get yelled at by even teenage girls if you say anything. Them they get attention so they keep it up, even bothering you after the movie. They know you wont do anything so they go as far as they can. Glad this guy did something about it but he chose the wrong way to go about it. Hit the stomach. No bruises.

The wife and I went to the movies every Tuesday for months. Then as someone above mentioned decided to change to dinner (sushi normally) and watch movies on the 65" at home. Any snacks you want, no puke "kids" making noise and my couch beats any movie theatre seat. Money better spent on raw fish.

You know why we didn't !@#$ with adults when we were 10? Because they'd beat our asses. Of course, our parents wouldn't have let us go to a movie theater without them at that age.

About the only time I ever go to the movies is when school is in session.

I've never seen one, where r u seeing movies?

Carousel Mall in Syracuse...Concord Mills Mall in the outskirts of Charlotte (as jboyst62 eluded to)...I've seen my fair share of altercations.

I once saw a grown man punch a woman in the face because she rudely answered her cell phone and talked for several minutes during the movie.

I saw a teenaged girl slap a woman after being confronted for throwing candy at her and her children from the back of the movie theater.

It's a jungle out there.

You know why we didn't !@#$ with adults when we were 10? Because they'd beat our asses. Of course, our parents wouldn't have let us go to a movie theater without them at that age.

About the only time I ever go to the movies is when school is in session.

Many kids today have absolutely no respect for other people, particularly adults. Working as an educator for the past 9 years, I can attest to this. Of course, I attribute this in large part to sh**ty parenting. Let me hear that my son was throwing candy at people in the movie theater, or was blatantly disrespectful to an adult....he'd be walking around with 3 sneakers on. Two on his feet, and one in his a**!!

Working as an educator for the past 9 years, I can attest to this.

There's no way I could ever work in a public school. The rules give all the power to the kids and far too many parents today are just !@#$ing retards. Thanks for doing what you do - it's largely a thankless and under appreciated endeavor.

My wife's school is about 85% "state of anarchy". A normal day there would have been the most talked about day of my entire upbringing. More rules apparently equals worse behavior.

Exactly why I watch football from the comfort of my livingroom, rather than trek to The Ralph..

There's no way I could ever work in a public school. The rules give all the power to the kids and far too many parents today are just !@#$ing retards. Thanks for doing what you do - it's largely a thankless and under appreciated endeavor.

+1000