"You will not disrespect the President of the United States

Teachers can voice their opinions as can students. My assumption is the recording is only after the kid said something which I did not hear. Either way the teacher was clearly upset makes me wonder what he said, my gut tells me it wasn't as benevolent as simply saying Obama was a bully too.

Teachers can voice their opinions as can students. My assumption is the recording is only after the kid said something which I did not hear. Either way the teacher was clearly upset makes me wonder what he said, my gut tells me it wasn't as benevolent as simply saying Obama was a bully too.

Every day that Social Studies teacher puts up a "Fact of the Day" in the room for the students.

The "Fact of the Day" for that day was : "Mitt Romney was a bully in high school."

Do you think THAT is an acceptable "Fact of the Day" to put on the board for your public school students?

It's all right there on tape. She's pissed that the student had the nerve to point-out that Barry ADMITTED (i.e. it wasn't just an unproven allegation) to bullying a girl when he was young, and continued to argue his point, making her look like the hypocrite she is for calling Romney as bully. What else do you think happened?

Teacher really needs to grow up. As you can agree to disagree. Have they not been taught that?! That kid's parents should really have a big time sitdown with that teacher.

The collective IQ would be off the chart.

How does one go through life being this stupid?

Let me ask you a couple of questions here. First who sounded like the grownup in that exchange? And second would you want someone who flies off the handle like that, regardless of what you may not have heard, teaching your child?