"You will not disrespect the President of the United States

It's all right there on tape. She's pissed that the student had the nerve to point-out that Barry ADMITTED (i.e. it wasn't just an unproven allegation) to bullying a girl when he was young, and continued to argue his point, making her look like the hypocrite she is for calling Romney as bully. What else do you think happened?

The fact of the day is factual, and in fact was a relevant news story circulating through the media. In fact, if I understand this student Romney bullied was a homosexual and died in the past 5 years. Apparently the teacher took offense to the students comment which is not on this tape. I'd love to hear his comment, I'm sure the teacher and this kid have been going back and forth all year and can't wait for summer vacation.

The fact of the day is factual, and in fact was a relevant news story circulating through the media. In fact, if I understand this student Romney bullied was a homosexual and died in the past 5 years. Apparently the teacher took offense to the students comment which is not on this tape. I'd love to hear his comment, I'm sure the teacher and this kid have been going back and forth all year and can't wait for summer vacation.

The Romney "fact" wasn't "factual." It consisted of a group of Dems who recounted an incident 47 years ago, an incident that didn't even register with a single member of the alleged victim's family. And if he did do it, no one can say it was because he was gay, or just because he was a long-haired hippie. OTOH, Barry admitted to bullying a girl. Not that either matters today.

The Romney "fact" wasn't "factual." It consisted of a group of Dems who recounted an incident 47 years ago, an incident that didn't even register with a single member of the alleged victim's family. And if he did do it, no one can say it was because he was gay, or just because he was a long-haired hippie. OTOH, Barry admitted to bullying a girl. Not that either matters today.

Obama's admitted bullying of somebody years ago is irrelevant. What matters is the 50 year old recollection of Democrats that knew Romney when he was a teenager about how Romney bullied somebody that died years ago.

And the whole 3.5 years (there's that damn number again) of the Obama Administration, meh why bother mentioning it?

It's amazing how someone can simultaneously be so wrong, so misguided and so stupid in only four sentences.

You have mindlessly (and once again) fallen into the typical progressive stupidity of expressing your idiotic opinion and fact-based conclusion (" I'm sure the teacher and this kid have been going back and forth all year and can't wait for summer vacation") based on your own hypothetical ("Apparently the teacher took offense to the students comment which is not on this tape.")

It's the first sign of a lazy mind, Scoob. Create a hypothetical and then stand in judgement of it. Very lazy mind, Scoob. Try thinking for yourself one day. It shouldn't hurt too badly.

It's amazing how someone can simultaneously be so wrong, so misguided and so stupid in only four sentences.

You have mindlessly (and once again) fallen into the typical progressive stupidity of expressing your idiotic opinion and fact-based conclusion (" I'm sure the teacher and this kid have been going back and forth all year and can't wait for summer vacation") based on your own hypothetical ("Apparently the teacher took offense to the students comment which is not on this tape.")

It's the first sign of a lazy mind, Scoob. Create a hypothetical and then stand in judgement of it. Very lazy mind, Scoob. Try thinking for yourself one day. It shouldn't hurt too badly.

As someone whose mother and mother-in-law are teachers would know, some kids are problems all year. Seems to me this teacher is liberal & the kid is conservative. We had debate in all of my classes in college & high school. So long as the teacher doesn't shout him down I'm fine with a disagreement.

My opinion is this kid instigated a fight. He randomly had a recorder in his pocket. I thought cellphones had to be turned off and kept in the locker? Seriously this is another GOP diversion that distracts us from the real issues. This won't win an election, it's merely conjecture.

As someone whose mother and mother-in-law are teachers would know, some kids are problems all year. Seems to me this teacher is liberal & the kid is conservative. We had debate in all of my classes in college & high school. So long as the teacher doesn't shout him down I'm fine with a disagreement.

My opinion is this kid instigated a fight. He randomly had a recorder in his pocket. I thought cellphones had to be turned off and kept in the locker? Seriously this is another GOP diversion that distracts us from the real issues. This won't win an election, it's merely conjecture.

GOP diversion? So the kid is a GOP plant? Randomly had a recorder? He said he brought it in because this has been a pattern in the teachers behavior. You think he was really provoking the teacher to influence the election?

I think Eric Holder should launch a Fast investigation of how Mitt Romney had that kid he bullied in the 60s killed five years ago to shut him up, and then Furiously prosecute this issue in the court of public opinion. I smell a coverup!

I can't believe Romney is 65 years old. Wow that hair dye had me fooled. Perhaps he should put some dye on those ridiculous temples. His dye job is just another "etch-a-sketch" attempt to reinvent himself.

Romney's hair dye is the equivalent of Palin's lip stick on a pig.

I can't believe Romney is 65 years old. Wow that hair dye had me fooled. Perhaps he should put some dye on those ridiculous temples. His dye job is just another "etch-a-sketch" attempt to reinvent himself.

Brilliant, hard hitting post,full of facts. Sure puts me in the Obama camp.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Lol...you get handed the "facts" about your nonsensical take on the school teacher bias,

and so your fallback is a comment on Romney's appearance ?

Loser.

Tell that to Obama's dye job and Biden's face lift.

Lol...you get handed the "facts" about your nonsensical take on the school teacher bias,

and so your fallback is a comment on Romney's appearance ?

Loser.

You should be surprised. You're dealing with one of those people who believes that even though the United States elected the first black president, Obama's problems stem from the fact that we're all racists.

So you've been on a bunch of blogs and this is the worst? So on the other blogs everyone agrees with you and everyone is nice to you?

Do you start topics there like "is this a left-wing board?"

You're an idiot :lol:

So you've been on a bunch of blogs and this is the worst? So on the other blogs everyone agrees with you and everyone is nice to you?

It seems like we've had an influx of about half a dozen true left wing idiots just recently. They like to create looooooong posts. They are also trolls and should not be fed.

Hey! :rolleyes: