Prisco's 100 best players

l< j

Super Mario is at #18.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19066749/top-100-nfl-players-no-influence-here-other-than-scouts-film

Yeah, it's worthless info, but it's the offseason.

kj

Man that list is all jacked up, they should have many ranked higher and lower than what they are. How the hell is Fred not on that list? Do they really think Sproles, Michael Turner, Frank Gore, Matt Forte, Lesean McCoy are better? I think he is even better than Chris Johnson who hasn't done much since his 2000+ yd season.

Tebow at 705?? with all the press and ESPN drooling over him all the time I'd have thought he would be at least 699.

He'll be # 1 by the end of the year!

• 2 months later...

Just one Bill in the top 100 and he didn't even play in Buffalo last year. Can we dislike Prisco again?

BUMP -

for some reason I thought Pete Pissco had something nice to say about the Bills. well it didn't take long

he predicts 7-9 getting and getting swept by the JETS and PATS.

PLUS losing to the Browns?

and splitting w/ Miami losing in December in Miami.

I can see a split w/ the Putz and NYETS, and a sweep of the Dullfins. and a solid victory over Cleveland

7 + 3 maybe 4 = 10 maybe 11 wins

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Prisco is also picking the Pats to go 16-0.

It is not unreasonable to make that pick. THey will be favored by over a TD in most every game, I bet by over 10 points in at least 8 games. THey have a weak schedule. If they lose any game this year it would be because they lay a huge egg. I think they will go 16-0.

It is not unreasonable to make that pick. THey will be favored by over a TD in most every game, I bet by over 10 points in at least 8 games. THey have a weak schedule. If they lose any game this year it would be because they lay a huge egg. I think they will go 16-0.

they won't even total 16 points in the two games against us...er I mean the Bills, b/c you obviously ain't one of us.

Prisco is not a fan of the Bills. He picked the Bills to go 7-9 next year and has them losing to:

Jets in week 1

Browns in week 3

NE in week 4

SF in week 5

AZ in week 6

Texans in week 9

NE in week 10

MIa in week 15

Jets in week 17

So do the math and he thinks that the Bills will win one division game. A couple of other tidbits:

1.) Doesn't think they will beat a team with a winning record

2.) Thinks they will only win one division game (Miami at home)

3.) Has them starting 2-7

4.) Thinks they will only beat the Colts by 1 point

So the fact that he has Mario on the list is a shock to me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19640727/predicting-every-game-pats-go-160-lose-in-super-bowl-sound-familiar

He is a "sportswriter" for an online site and also admits to owning two cats. So take what he writes with a grain of salt.

Fred Jackson to me was a shoe-in to be an MVP candidate last year if not for his injury. He constantly gets overlooked by the outside media and sometimes even by Bills fans. It's a joke he's not in the top 50, let alone top 100 players.

If you look at his position on a "what can you do for me this season" basis, I'm not sure I'd be able to find 2-3 better RBs.

Just one Bill in the top 100 and he didn't even play in Buffalo last year. Can we dislike Prisco again?

Dareus is probably the only Bill that could have an argument to be included in the top 100. Until we get over to the playoffs once or twice in 12 years forget about recognition. We do not deserve it. We have to earn it. No one on this team had earned it.

Darren sproles makes it. But no Fredex ? Seriously?

while I know your main point was no Freaky Freddie included, but dont hate on Sproles - hes a game breaker/game changer, and can do it all...BIG reason the saints were so lethal last year...but I completely agree, the list is a farce b/c of no Fredex

Fred Jackson to me was a shoe-in to be an MVP candidate last year if not for his injury. He constantly gets overlooked by the outside media and sometimes even by Bills fans. It's a joke he's not in the top 50, let alone top 100 players.

If you look at his position on a "what can you do for me this season" basis, I'm not sure I'd be able to find 2-3 better RBs.

I don't give a **** what Prisco thinks. Freddys peers voted him in the top 100, thats what counts

I'm still flabbergasted that he thinks the 4-12 Brownies are a better team than the 6-10 Bills!!!

From ESPN -

The Browns didn't buckle in guaranteeing a fourth year to first-round pick Brandon Weeden, and I can understand why given their quarterback history.

The last Browns quarterback to start more than eight games in four consecutive seasons was Bernie Kosar from 1985 to 1991. Cleveland reached a four-year, $8.1 million agreement with Weeden on Tuesday by guaranteeing more than $900,000 in 2015, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

AND if the Bills remain healthy they will keep the Putrids from going 16-0.

Browns only got blown out twice, and they played in a division where teams were 12-4, 12-4, and 9-7, all 3 made the playoffs, Bills were -62 in points differential, Browns were -89, reality is they were not very far off from each other last season.

Man that list is all jacked up, they should have many ranked higher and lower than what they are. How the hell is Fred not on that list? Do they really think Sproles, Michael Turner, Frank Gore, Matt Forte, Lesean McCoy are better? I think he is even better than Chris Johnson who hasn't done much since his 2000+ yd season.

I think you can at least make an argument for most of those guys. But yah putting Michael Turner ahead of FJ is pretty much a joke. He's a 'high volume' rusher with average production and getting worse every year.

Edited by BuffOrange

I'm still flabbergasted that he thinks the 4-12 Brownies are a better team than the 6-10 Bills!!!

From ESPN -

The Browns didn't buckle in guaranteeing a fourth year to first-round pick Brandon Weeden, and I can understand why given their quarterback history.

The last Browns quarterback to start more than eight games in four consecutive seasons was Bernie Kosar from 1985 to 1991. Cleveland reached a four-year, $8.1 million agreement with Weeden on Tuesday by guaranteeing more than $900,000 in 2015, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

AND if the Bills remain healthy they will keep the Putrids from going 16-0.

...AND then they will defeat them in the AFC Championship game.

What, no Fitzpatrick? :doh:

He is in the bottom 100.

I think you can at least make an argument for most of those guys. But yah putting Michael Turner ahead of FJ is pretty much a joke. He's a 'high volume' rusher with average production and getting worse every year.

Turner was better and healthier in 2011 then he was in 2010 and 2009.

National media does not watch Bills games there hasn't been too many reason to care for a while. That's fine but then don't write like you know who's even on our roster. Then I sit a listen to them call the quarterback Fitzgerald over and over.

I watched or tried to watch NFL network (6 pm to 7 pm) and NFL32.

all I saw was either Manning in Denver and T-bow. GAG ME NOW ...

In 15 minutes they had 3 different people give "reports" from Denver.

If it matters any - I did hear the Peter King will be at the Bills - Skins preseason game.

Did I misinterpret this?

Browns only got blown out twice, and they played in a division where teams were 12-4, 12-4, and 9-7, all 3 made the playoffs, Bills were -62 in points differential, Browns were -89, reality is they were not very far off from each other last season.

Was I wrong with my the 4-12 Brownies comment? AND they are starting another rookie QB Brandon Weeden (per reports)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever