Remembering Paul

I always miss him around this time of year...loved talking Braves baseball with him in the afternoons.

RIP brother.

I loved he cryptic conversations on terrorism over on PPP. Lost some sleep from that stuff. Dude had some info he was NOT sharing but hinted about.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadness has lessened somewhat replaced by precious fine memories. The precious people with get to know do live on.

Death, be not proud, though some have called thee

Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;

For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow,

Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me.

From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,

Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,

And soonest our best men with thee do go,

Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery.

Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,

And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell;

And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well

And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then?

One short sleep past, we wake eternally,

And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

-John Donne

remembering Paul

I did not know him, but always read his posts. A broken heart is hard to mend.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." -From a headstone in Ireland.

Joined the Board after he passed, but he must be an amazing man to have this many people he conversed with largely online care about him/remember him this much 6 years later. The above quote is great, certinally he left a memory that has not been lost on this board; this is a great board. RIP fellow Bills fan Paul.

Joined the Board after he passed, but he must be an amazing man to have this many people he conversed with largely online care about him/remember him this much 6 years later. The above quote is great, certinally he left a memory that has not been lost on this board; this is a great board. RIP fellow Bills fan Paul.

I too joined the board after he passed. I saw that quote a year ago. From the looks of it it fits this thread perfectly.

RIP, Paul.

My thoughts go out to you too. Words cannot begin to describe the sadness of your parents passing.

God bless you.

R.I.P Paul. As I scrolled the thread I couldnt help but notice another post by Thailog 80(my father) who is no longer with us as well. R.I.P to you too brother.

I was fortunate to have met him. My wife and I still remember the weekend we spent at his place. A very generous host.

I cannot believe how much time has passed since we were at his funeral.

RIP, buddy.

i noticed that also...that was pretty bizarre to see.

R.I.P Paul. As I scrolled the thread I couldnt help but notice another post by Thailog 80(my father) who is no longer with us as well. R.I.P to you too brother.

RIP, Paul.

I will be walking in a charity event this Saturday morning in suburban Rochester (Fairport, NY) to benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. If no one objects, I will add Paul Lewczyk to the list of names to be read in remembrance.

The event is called Merilee's Morning March for Mental Wellness. http://www.facebook.com/charity.walk or if you don't use Facebook, http://2012morningmarch.eventbrite.com/

Edited by scribo