Facebook Douche Renounces American Citizenship

you are so !@#$ing dumb. labor creates all equity in capital, its called surplus value... otherwise machinery just sits there at market price... there is a difference between market equity in a house and equity in capital for the means of production. also one is created by yourself, the other is collective. again, when capital receives more and more for an undetermined time past what the capital value is worth, you are getting a reward for doing nothing... its simply unjustified hierarchy. its the exact same concept of someone giving you money and never being able to pay off interest, even if your new business is successful, that shareholder will have a 10% interest in all growing income. its a free ride!

its how the kennedy family got so rich. they bought all the land in chicago...

That's retarded. What capital is labor creating in the case of a negative return on equity?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's retarded. What capital is labor creating in the case of a negative return on equity?

im talking about succesful business, which is dependent on loans, labor, smart people, advertisement, timing, surrounding area, etc etc...

obviously if a business fails, then labor will lose its jobs... even if labor pays off capital, and goes out of business years later, they lose their job... it all depends on demand.

...bill gates idea would have come together regardless. he would have sold it for profit.

Let's assume you mean that he would sell computers for a profit.

Where did he get the money to buy the component parts the computers he was to sell?

Edited by jjamie12

im talking about succesful business, which is dependent on loans, labor, smart people, advertisement, timing, surrounding area, etc etc...

obviously if a business fails, then labor will lose its jobs... even if labor pays off capital, and goes out of business years later, they lose their job... it all depends on demand.

You're advocating for business failure, because successful business is dependent on capital which doesn't exist and "indefinite interest" on the non-existent capital that's actually paid labor, who's actually the only people accepting any risk, capital doesn't actually exist which the business depends on to employ the labor.

That's amazing. It's very zen. Almost like a contemplation on the ephemeral nature of existence. Can a company really fail, if capital doesn't really exist? How indefinite is interest if labor doesn't exist for lack of fictitious capital?

:wacko: You are one seriously !@#$ed up dude. Please don't eat my face.

Let's assume you mean that he would sell computers for a profit.

Where did he get the money to buy the component parts the computers he was to sell?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates

you can take out a loan, you can work through another computer company, or you can build one out of your garage slowly...

either way you have to work...

You're advocating for business failure, because successful business is dependent on capital which doesn't exist and "indefinite interest" on the non-existent capital that's actually paid labor, who's actually the only people accepting any risk, capital doesn't actually exist which the business depends on to employ the labor.

That's amazing. It's very zen. Almost like a contemplation on the ephemeral nature of existence. Can a company really fail, if capital doesn't really exist? How indefinite is interest if labor doesn't exist for lack of fictitious capital?

its called a loan for profit. ie interest... :blink:

What part about do not feed the monkeys are you missing?

Which doesn't actually exist, because loans are fictitious money, and the interest is paid indefinitely by labor.

:wacko:

it does exist if its real money that represents real value, ie not just printed out of thin air...

and yes, if capital is owned forever, then its a surplus value or unpaid labor as long as that business exists...

it does exist if its real money that represents real value, ie not just printed out of thin air...

and yes, if capital is owned forever, then its a surplus value or unpaid labor as long as that business exists...

But not if it's real money that's LOANED, which doesn't represent anything real. As we already established when I loaned you my !@#$ing hammer.

Which gets back to the zen-like nature of your bull ****.

Now do "what is the sound of one hand clapping". :wacko:

But not if it's real money that's LOANED, which doesn't represent anything real. As we already established when I loaned you my !@#$ing hammer.

Which gets back to the zen-like nature of your bull ****.

Now do "what is the sound of one hand clapping". :wacko:

wtf? the real money would be something you worked for...

once i pay off the value of your hammer plus interest, anything past that belongs to me. not you. otherwise you are stealing labor for free...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates

you can take out a loan, you can work through another computer company, or you can build one out of your garage slowly...

either way you have to work...

its called a loan for profit. ie interest... :blink:

If Gates had your brains , he'd still be getting picked up for DUIs in New Mexico.

Edited by Wacka

wtf? the real money would be something you worked for...

once i pay off the value of your hammer plus interest, anything past that belongs to me. not you. otherwise you are stealing labor for free...

Wait...what? A few days ago, you were claiming that loaning you the hammer and expecting anything in return was exploiting you. Now you're actually willing to pay to borrow my hammer?

:lol: You're not even a good troll.

Wait...what? A few days ago, you were claiming that loaning you the hammer and expecting anything in return was exploiting you. Now you're actually willing to pay to borrow my hammer?

If you can't give him dat coo de grace then leave it for someone else. After awhile, playing with a cat toy gets old. You had plenty of chances to give him the hammer made in China that probably would have broken apart and somehow got the claws stuck in his forehead. Either go for the kill or get the hell out of the way.

If you can't give him dat coo de grace then leave it for someone else. After awhile, playing with a cat toy gets old. You had plenty of chances to give him the hammer made in China that probably would have broken apart and somehow got the claws stuck in his forehead. Either go for the kill or get the hell out of the way.

He can't be killed. He's a !@#$ing zombie.

no, i said exploitation would be if you continue to claim profits forever on what i created...

If Gates had your brains , he'd still be getting picked up for DUIs in New Mexico.

:nana:

:nana::beer:

Troll intartube message boards

Well, considering it appears he's the victim of a tragic hammer accident due to assembling bikes at Walmart and currently on Workman's Comp; what else is he qualified and cleared to do?