Fitz! Will you hit the weightroom already?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I saw a man of that build on the street, I'd expect him to be a lot of things before I expected him to be a NFL QB. He does need to hit the gym for sure, but I'd expect him to be ready for camp. Players are allowed to ease off in the offseason and he probably held off heavy workouts to recover from his rib injury.

Have you idiots seen a picture of Eli Manning? Or his brother for that matter? Fitz is much bigger and more fit than Eli...who just won the super bowl.

Have you idiots seen a picture of Eli Manning? Or his brother for that matter? Fitz is much bigger and more fit than Eli...who just won the super bowl.

Eli: 6'4", 218lb

Fitz: 6'2", 225lb

Fitz! Will you hit the weightroom already? Lose the baby fat and get cut.

He looks like a Teddy Bear

C'mon man, you did last year. Let's go!

Yeah I agree. I saw him on tv last night where they were featuring Fred Jackson on players who were stars in the league who had not been drafted.

Fitz looked like a fat boy, a real rolly polly !!!!! Like a tub of lard. Shape up Fitzy. You are being paid good money, Lay off the doughnuts and hit the gym.

Ah for the days when a pot bellied Sonny Jurgenson played....I think there have been anumber of players who have achieved despite not being the paragons of rigorous training and spartan life style....Max Mcgee and Paul Hornung, Joe Namath, and others come to mind.

Ah for the days when a pot bellied Sonny Jurgenson played....I think there have been anumber of players who have achieved despite not being the paragons of rigorous training and spartan life style....Max Mcgee and Paul Hornung, Joe Namath, and others come to mind.

Players in general weren't as strong and fast then though, and offseason training was not as common. You can't really compare players from the era when beer and cigars were handed out in the locker room as halftime snacks to the guys playing today.

I know! When your QB has trouble with the deep ball, it is totally unreasonable to think he would want to incorporate strength training!

I'd suggest researching the issue more since you think that:

1. Fitz isn't in the weight room

2. That hitting weights alone will resolve all issues with deep balls

I can't believe all you "GUY"? are so interested in a guys body. Please. Lets talk about his brains.

I hear he went to a real brainiac school.....Harvard? Some place like that.