''Oh, my poor little baby'''

This kid does not need to worry. Even if his lawyer dad does not win this case, these are the kind of people who always get ahead...

1. Ignorant

2. Self-righteous

3. Pushy

It’s the a-hole triple crown. If you’re lucky enough to have parents who foster these traits in you, congratulations! The world is yours.

Disgusting. And, the worst part is that the kid never had a chance. If this is how he has been raised for the first 15 years of his life, the damage is already done.

The interesting thing is when stories like this surface, everyone seems to be on the same page. Everyone decries this type of behavior and finds it embarrassing. Yet it happens. People are generally reasonable. I have to imagine that if this kid's father had read of a similiar story a year ago, he'd have a good laugh about it with his friends like we are. But now it happened to his kid, so it's different... <_<

And as a lawyer, this BS strikes a deeper nerve with me. Attorneys who pursue these types of cases should be disciplined and shamed. I don't begrudge any idiot with a ridiculous idea for a lawsuit to pick up the phone and call a lawyer. I begrudge the lawyer that takes the case knowing it is a shameless, p.o.s. stunt.

Great place to post this today. Daughter gets a text at 7.35AM this morning from her friend down the srteet saying she needs ride to school about three minutes before we about to leave.

Pick the girl up, and I asked why she pinged so late. She says " well, i got up a little late and was runing behind. As Mom and i were heading out the door, i remebered i needed sneakers for gym..so went back up to get them. When i came down Mom had left for work and she texted me i was late, it was my fault, so and find a way to school" I loved it!!

I always think I am hard core strict, but this lady puts me to shame. She is head pharmacist at a hospital here and he is one of the top urolgists in Richmond...but they put up with zero chit. And the kids are great.

did she miss the school bus? is that why her mother was driving her to school?

Great place to post this today. Daughter gets a text at 7.35AM this morning from her friend down the srteet saying she needs ride to school about three minutes before we about to leave.

Pick the girl up, and I asked why she pinged so late. She says " well, i got up a little late and was runing behind. As Mom and i were heading out the door, i remebered i needed sneakers for gym..so went back up to get them. When i came down Mom had left for work and she texted me i was late, it was my fault, so and find a way to school" I loved it!!

I always think I am hard core strict, but this lady puts me to shame. She is head pharmacist at a hospital here and he is one of the top urolgists in Richmond...but they put up with zero chit. And the kids are great.

did she miss the school bus? is that why her mother was driving her to school?

No busses at our school..Mom has strict policy they leave at 7.30..daughter was not ready on time, Mom said fend for your self..pretty awesome if you ask me..BTW, this girl is in 8th grade so walking to school would have been no big deal.

But Berghouse said he believes the punishment is disproportionate to the offense and will jeopardize his son's academic future.

Probably not as much as a friggin' lawsuit over it, you dumbass.

"I'm doing this for the other kids at Sequoia," he said.

Why? How many of them were caught cheating?

How many stop signs where they going to run before someone finally put an end to it!

I wonder if they also ticketed the bicyclists for running stop signs?

We heard a cop hit his siren to pull someone over in front of our house last weekend. We looked up to see that he had pulled over a girl on a bicycle. Niiiiice. About !@#$ing time.