RD 4, Pick #124: CB Ron Brooks - LSU

SDS

1335638163[/url]' post='2451498']

I already read your post - a couple times. I don't see any facts or evidence to support your opinion, and I'm not going to get into a pissing match asking you to explain your opinion. If he turns out to be better than Claiborne, that's great for the Bills.

BTW, I don't care if you're an Administrator or how many posts you have written - there is no reason whatsoever to be condescending and sarcastic. I can read just fine, and I don't appreciate the tone.

Move on .

Do not poke the bear.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already read your post - a couple times. I don't see any facts or evidence to support your opinion, and I'm not going to get into a pissing match asking you to explain your opinion. If he turns out to be better than Claiborne, that's great for the Bills.

BTW, I don't care if you're an Administrator or how many posts you have written - there is no reason whatsoever to be condescending and sarcastic. I can read just fine, and I don't appreciate the tone.

I made FRIGGIN' JOKE. A JOKE. I said him being a Buffalo Bill was the ONLY REASON I had. I'm sorry if that was too deep for you.

..i know a bit obscure---but i hope it catches on...

love the Spinal Tap reference !

I made FRIGGIN' JOKE. A JOKE. I said him being a Buffalo Bill was the ONLY REASON I had. I'm sorry if that was too deep for you.

sorry, I missed the "humor". Our exchange went way further than it should have. And your "apology" is more crappy condescension.

sorry, I missed the "humor". Our exchange went way further than it should have. And your "apology" is more crappy condescension.

I would have responded with humor, but we have already established that doesn't work with you. :nana:

Do you know when to quit? Stop digging, man....

I was responding in humor, good God - what is your point now for jumping in? You should be penalized for being third man in ...... :wallbash:

This was a great example of when the Internet goes wrong....stuff getting taken out of context, which I did (not knowing SDS was being humorous).

And I was simply responding that humor is not above me.

So thanks for piling on .... not.

It will help, but in my opinion McKelvin's biggest roadblock is between his ears. He just doesn't seem to understand the game.

Agreed. The NFL game is just too big a jump for him.

That fault probably would have been detected by a good scout like Buddy, but not in the year from hell under Russ Brandon as GM and Tom (I'm semi retired) Modrak....

In that video you see his eye black? "Why so serious" haha

Stevie is that you ? :lol:

Seriously I like this pick.

McLovin is in trouble if he don't get it together . Looks like we got some more talent at CB.

I like the fact if you dont get it done Chan gonna find somebody else.

I was responding in humor, good God - what is your point now for jumping in? You should be penalized for being third man in ...... :wallbash:

This was a great example of when the Internet goes wrong....stuff getting taken out of context, which I did (not knowing SDS was being humorous).

And I was simply responding that humor is not above me.

So thanks for piling on .... not.

Welcome to the board, rookie.

Piling on is what we do, especially when somebody can't get over themselves, is being retarded, etc. After reading through this :lol:....these guys are taking it easy on you. You are lucky that people are being as straightforward with you as they have been.

Had it been me? I would have trolled you for as long as your skin is thin. :death:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

..i know a bit obscure---but i hope it catches on...

I love it. Especially how you changed the spelling from Tufnel to TOUGHnell.

Looks like a reasonable risk with our 2nd pick in the 4th round. Not sure why anyone would get their panties in a bunch over this one.

They picked 2 CBs and no safeties in the draft. Does McGee get cut or move to Safety. The problem is that he would only be good for being a FS, but Byrd has that spot locked up. Where does this leave McGee