WOW. Ryan Tennehill's wife is HOT!!!!!!&#3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What % of TBD has ever had the pleasure of banging a knockout such as Mrs. Tannehill? I'm going to venture out and say less than 1%.

She prolly wreaks of Tuna. Miami is the perfect spot for her.

Are you seriously asking this. I would most men at least once in there life bangged a chick as hot or hotter than her. She aint all that special.

What % of TBD has ever had the pleasure of banging a knockout such as Mrs. Tannehill? I'm going to venture out and say less than 1%.

According to Dwight Stephenson, it's the Mammy Dolphins!

Irrelevant. The OP was about the extent of her hotness which is up for debate. She's not a natural beauty. A made up average looking skinny fake blond with pontoons for feet. Meh...I'd hit it but I'm a balding chubby 40 year old man. Millionaire athletes have women 10x hotter looking to service them night and day.

Irrelevant. The OP was about the extent of her hotness which is up for debate. She's not a natural beauty. A made up average looking skinny fake blond with pontoons for feet. Meh...I'd hit it but I'm a balding chubby 40 year old man. Millionaire athletes have women 10x hotter looking to service them night and day.

Classic. If I'd have been drinking something I'd have a splattered keyboard right now.

The funny thing is, I looked at the pic and her clown feet were the first things I notices as well. :lol:

When I first saw Tannehill's wife I said wow. But then you start to see other pictures of her & between the fake tan, the chicken legs, the fact that she is 6'3(I stand 6 foot & like my girls shorter then me), the drive in movie theater she has imitating a face & the scrawny boney feet I could honestly say I have seen better. With that being said as a 38 year old man that has been married for the last 12 years your dam right I would tap that sh*t.

Edited by Gordio

My guess is you never went to spring break in Cancun when you were in College.

When I first saw Tannehill's wife I said wow. But then you start to see other pictures of her & between the fake tan, the chicken legs, the fact that she is 6'3(I stand 6 foot & like my girls shorter then me), the drive in movie theater she has imitating a face & the scrawny boney feet I could honestly say I have seen better. With that being said as a 38 year old man that has been married for the last 12 years your dam right I would tap that sh*t.

Where are people getting that she's 6'3"? She's 5'7".

Edited by Doc

Where are people getting that she's 6'3"? She's 5'7".

I just read it in a previous post & took it as fact. + she looks alot taller in some of those pictures then 5'7. It is probably her frog legs that make her seem taller.

I just read it in a previous post & took it as fact. + she looks alot taller in some of those pictures then 5'7. It is probably her frog legs that make her seem taller.

There is one picture a lot of people saw where she was standing next to Ryan and she was just as tall as him. But if you look at the very bottom, she was standing on a helmet.

There is one picture a lot of people saw where she was standing next to Ryan and she was just as tall as him. But if you look at the very bottom, she was standing on a helmet.

Yep. Which is why in one post I said she's 6'3"...in heelmets. ;)