Top three realistic choices

1. Kalil (Mike Lombardi thinks it's realistic, though not likely)

2. Gilmore?

3. Kuechly?

I guess? I'm assuming the Bills don't love any of the 2nd-tier OTs enough to make them the pick at #10. If they did, then I guess whichever one(s) they loved would be #2.

1. Kalil -- He could be there. If he is, cue Nike to start laying the letters.

2. Floyd -- The Bills badly wanted a WR in FA but couldn't land one. Floyd is the guy if Kalil is not there. An added bonus is that the Jests really want Floyd. Of course, Blackmon would be picked if he were there instead.

3. Barron -- But I would prefer Kuechly if he is there.

If we stay at 10 then I'll go with Rieff or Keuchley, The NFL channel just stated that the Bills have offered our first 2 picks to Minnesota to trade up to the #3 pick so that we can get Kalil. If that goes down, than our second pick will be in the 3rd round.

Keuchly, Barron, Floyd

What's with all the Gilmore and Barron picks? Where did this come from? I will pretty much write this season off if Nix doesn't fill a more pressing need like LB or WR.

Buddy says he won't reach to fill a need and lots of people have Barron rated very highly but think he'll still be available at #10.

Regardless of position, would you rather have a special player or a serviceable starter? Some think Barron is special - a future Pro Bowler who is good enough to add wins to the "W" column.