I hate to say I told you so

No I don't....

I said from the start....Floyd over Blackmon...people called me crazy....now everyone is saying....

Im ready to quit my job and become the next Mel Kiper

1) "Everyone" is not saying that, some reports have surfaced that some teams have Floyd ahead of Blackmon.

2) Typically, you wait to say "I told you so" until after what you said would happen actually happens.

3) What public flogging are you prepared to take if your prediction-turned-I-told-you-so doesn't actually materialize?

Wow...a preemptive I told you so. Always a bold move but when you combine it with the fact that Blackmon: 1 - will get taken ahead of Floyd, 2 - is widely considered light years better by the majority of draft experts, and 3 - will have a far better career this is just an amazing post. I don't particularly mind Floyd beign selected by the Bills at ten, but if Blackmon is on the board this isn't even a close call. Blackmon isn't Megatron or Larry Fitz, but he is a complete prospect who at his worst will be another Anquan Bolden. Floyd on the otherhand is an injury prone player who has yet to live up to his full potential and might have a drinking problem. That's an awful lot of red flags to overcome.

Edited by DC Grid

1) "Everyone" is not saying that, some reports have surfaced that some teams have Floyd ahead of Blackmon.

2) Typically, you wait to say "I told you so" until after what you said would happen actually happens.

3) What public flogging are you prepared to take if your prediction-turned-I-told-you-so doesn't actually materialize?

I'm sure I can devise something...if called upon.

No I don't....

I said from the start....Floyd over Blackmon...people called me crazy....now everyone is saying....

Im ready to quit my job and become the next Mel Kiper

I'm not knocking you, but the draft hasn't started!

Meaning, in reality Floyd might still be behind Blackmon

I guess we will all find out in 48 hours

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I like Floyd. Solid player, prototypical size. He is far more of a question mark than Blackmon. It, IMHO, is not even a question of who is the superior WR at this point. Blackmon has the smarts, hands, speed, toughness and leaping ability to be a fantastic WR for many years to come.

I hate to say I told you so.... But that one team everyone thought would win the Super Bowl next February? Well, I've been saying from the beginning that another team would actually win it.

Book it, done.

I am a wizard.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

On second thought I think we should leave this thread open so that everyone can tell us how smart they are in condescending fashion.