Dan Marion on Morning Joe today...

cage

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't the Isotaners win the Arena League Championship a few years ago? Maybe that's how Dan Marion knows Mitch Albom.

Is Marion making the morning talk-show rounds? I know Albom did that Tuesdays with Maury thingy.

It's simple. Brutus and Ronde know Dan Marion. Marion was in a movie with the longtime NFL coach/DC Ace Venturi. I'm guessing they talked about the NFL draft on the movie set.

Is Marion making the morning talk-show rounds? I know Albom did that Tuesdays with Maury thingy.

Okay, now I think I've got it straight. In a Roger Rabbit-style animated/real life crossover, the Venture Brothers appeared on the Maury Povich show and revealed their mock draft. Who'd they have the Bills taking?

Great athletic family as someone mentioned Shawn Marion. I also point out Brock Marion as well.

Okay, now I think I've got it straight. In a Roger Rabbit-style animated/real life crossover, the Venture Brothers appeared on the Maury Povich show and revealed their mock draft. Who'd they have the Bills taking?

I thought Brock Sampson appeared on Maury, talked about the draft, was "not the father" 10 times, and left saying he hated the Bengals, because their colors reminded him of somebody....

What was Shawn Marion doing on Morning John? Anyone have a recap?

Didn't see it but The Matrix was a nice addition to the Mavs. Too bad it didn't work out with Lamar Woodley.

Is Maury still married to Connie Chung? Seems like he comes out with a new show every week.

Ramius, on 24 April 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

It's simple. Brutus and Ronde know Dan Marion. Marion was in a movie with the longtime NFL coach/DC Ace Venturi. I'm guessing they talked about the NFL draft on the movie set.

Your thinking of Dan Reagan . He made that movie about Notre Dame and monkees , married Nancy Grace and moved to DC.I think Tom knows him.

Isn't Mitch Albon the dude with the monster ear lobes from The Sports Reporters. Poor guy. Can't you get that **** fixed? Mitch is cheap.

Wait, they did a Mitch Hedberg hologram on The Sports Reports a la Tupac at Coachella? Awesome!

Is Maury still married to Connie Chung? Seems like he comes out with a new show every week.

You may be onto something. Maybe that is where Mitch Albom knows Dom Marion. Because even though Connie Chung is not related to Eugene Chung and Patrick Chung, they do have the same name and that cannot be discounted.

You may be onto something. Maybe that is where Mitch Albom knows Dom Marion. Because even though Connie Chung is not related to Eugene Chung and Patrick Chung, they do have the same name and that cannot be discounted.

Is Mitch Absolon on the show every week, or was he just there promoting his book?

Ramius, on 24 April 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Your thinking of Dan Reagan . He made that movie about Notre Dame and monkees , married Nancy Grace and moved to DC.I think Tom knows him.

I've seen the Notre Dame movie, "Randy" and liked it.

Wasn't he in Godfather 3?

No, Joe Mantano was the main character in Scarface.

wondering what Joe Mantano might make of this.

jw

I thought Joe Monhegna did charity work for autism? Doesn't at least one of Dan Marion's kid have autism, too? I thought Monhegna was on Fox and Friends, talking about Bam Newhouse, and saying that Newhosue should tell the Panthers "I've made you rich, and I asked for little. Good. You will not give, I'll take!"

No, Tony Danzo. He had that great show in the 80s with Alison Milano when she was a kid. Isn't she related to Dan Marion?

Replace the 'l' with and 'r' and Milano is indeed related by anagram to Marion... also to Georgio Armoni

No, Tony Danzo. He had that great show in the 80s with Alison Milano when she was a kid. Isn't she related to Dan Marion?

no, you're thinking of that country singer Melinda Lambert, who's married to what's his name on the voice: Drake Skelton.

jw

Your middle name isn't something like Earvin or Eric, is it?

droll, very droll ... i get it though.

jw

I don't think some of you are taking this seriously. Getting back to the OP and thread, did anyone actually read what Dan Marion said in the Mother Jones interview?

And maybe more importantly, hasn't the U.S. Army been all voluntary for a couple years now? Are they really thinking of re-instating the draft? Especially after the Marines gunned down all those black guys at Coe State?

no, you're thinking of that country singer Melinda Lambert, who's married to what's his name on the voice: Drake Skelton.

jw

I believe you're confusing her with Melinda joan hart, the actress from "Sabrina the teenage witch"

I believe you're confusing her with Melinda joan hart, the actress from "Sabrina the teenage witch"

Doesn't she have a brother, Cody Hart, who wrote a song about wearing sunglasses all day?

"I wear my sunglasses all day, so I can, so I can..."

jw

No John, you're confused. I think he was talking about the 80's pop singer Melinda Carlilse. She's married to Cardinals quarterback Jim Skelton.

Edited by RussellDopeland

"No John, you're confused. I think he was talking about the 80's pop singer Melinda Carlilse. She's married to Cardinals quarterback Jim Skelton."

No Russell, you're mistaken. She is married to Cardinal's catcher Yodier Molina.

Edited by r00tabaga

jw

I'm almost sure it was Alison Milano -- heiress to the Popperidge Farm cookie fortune.

nah, you're thinking of nadia kornikova, who was from a town in central New York, and noted for creating Rome-mania as a result of her qualifying for both tennis and gymnastics in the Empire State Games.

jw

Didn't she front a rock band as well?