Would You Make This Trade ?

Owen

Let's say OT Matt Kalil falls to the Jacksonville Jaguars at #7..... Just saying

Would you give up your first at #10 and your 2nd #41 in this years draft to get Matt Kalil?

Trade value is close favoring Jacksonville... Bills get one hellva player making the Bills O-line really solid.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say OT Matt Kalil falls to the Jacksonville Jaguars at #7..... Just saying

Would you give up your first at #10 and your 2nd #41 in this years draft to get Matt Kalil?

Trade value is close favoring Jacksonville... Bills get one hellva player making the Bills O-line really solid.

No... B-)

I think yes, but if Kuechly or Floyd are still on the table at that point, then no. Kalil is the better prospect of the three but a LB with elite coverage skills or a WR to stretch the field are both more needed.

Someone else AND 41 very well might be better picks. If we're set on taking an LT at 10, I'd rather kalil then reiff and someone else though.

Yes.

1-Kalil LT for next 12 years

3-Mohamed Sanu WR

4-Tank Carder OLB

4-Justin Bethel CB

5-Orson Charles TE

5-Marquis Maze WR

6-Omar Bolden CB

7-Brett Roy DT

7-Billy Winn DT/DE

I didn't know we had 12 year promises in the nfl. Who was the last OT to live up to that billing?

No, because if he falls to them, there is a better than even chance he'll make it to 10. I'd rather trade down if our guy is no longer there or if there's a reasonable chance that he or someone of comparable ability will be there at later on.

Now, if it's Munoz, Ogden, Pace, et al, then I'm totally on board.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes.

1-Kalil LT for next 12 years

3-Mohamed Sanu WR

4-Tank Carder OLB

4-Justin Bethel CB5-Orson Charles TE

5-Marquis Maze WR

6-Omar Bolden CB

7-Brett Roy DT

7-Billy Winn DT/DE

Yes.

And really the kid from PC is moving up to the fourth round?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975