West Coasters

bluenews

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Buffalo Bills stay on the West Coast for back 2 back games in weeks 5 and 6?

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes. Personally, I don't believe too much in jetlag, because even though I have flown across country 100 times I have never felt it, either way. But it seems like it would save a full day of practice, as well as build a little more focus and team element that may be crucial that time of year. Those two games, because they are the last of the brutal section of the schedule, are very important that we win one of them, even if they are out of conference. I think it would be good for the team to stay on the west coast, rest up, and be all business.

Flying East to West maybe you get no jetlag. As a West Coaster there is nothing worse than flying East and getting up a 4 AM (PST) to start working every day.

I voted yes. Personally, I don't believe too much in jetlag, because even though I have flown across country 100 times I have never felt it, either way. But it seems like it would save a full day of practice, as well as build a little more focus and team element that may be crucial that time of year. Those two games, because they are the last of the brutal section of the schedule, are very important that we win one of them, even if they are out of conference. I think it would be good for the team to stay on the west coast, rest up, and be all business.

I think it makes a lot of sense to stay on the west coast.

The entire team can stay at Fitz's ranch for a week.

Or see if they can stay in Oxnard where MY "girls"

have their training camp.

I voted. Yes!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

K-dog is mostly right about the travel, but I still think that playing 60 minutes in SFO, flying home, then flying back to Arizona is unnecessary wear. I think you have to stay, if for no other reason than I have spent more than my share of Octobers out here, and if you can spend the mid-October week before the Arizona game IN Arizona, you do it.

I believe the last Bills game in Arizona was early October and a lot of people from this board were at the game (cuz I got to drink with a bunch of them pre-game), and I'm pretty sure they'll attest to how unbelievably beautiful the Arizona weather is in October.

Stay and play. You can take the summer off.

Not sure which one is first, but Phoenix isn't even West Coast, it's Mountain time. 2 hours behind Buffalo.

Arizona doesn't follow the rest of the nation and observe daylight savings time. Currently Arizona is 3hrs behind Buffalo and on Pacific Time. The next time change is in November, so they'll still be 3hrs behind....AND...for the most part, Arizona is damn near West Coast, technically Southwest but it's only a 5 hour drive from LA.

Stevie and I believe Barnett is from the west coast. I'm sure there are many other players on the team from there also so, it would be nice for the team to explore different cities together as a team and brothers and build camaraderie...

Right because they wouldn't be practicing or anything.

Thanks for your support!

I was going to say they should stay out there even before I saw the poll.

That cuz you are used to it.

I voted yes because, like someone else said, you don't really need to fly back and forth. You know, save the environment. If they can find a practice to field that they could use, just stay out there.

LA is building a stadium for the Vikings. Maybe they could practice there??

It'd make sense for them to stay west if they can find reasonable accommodations.

i've got enough room for two at my place. the sofa is ok, but the futon is a tad uncomfortable. i'm just off of pico and la cienaga -- right near a bank of america and el pollo loco if they need to do some banking and/or have a chicken craving.

i've got enough room for two at my place. the sofa is ok, but the futon is a tad uncomfortable. i'm just off of pico and la cienaga -- right near a bank of america and el pollo loco if they need to do some banking and/or have a chicken craving.

Do you go to Busby's for the games?