Almost a week til the draft!

Kevin

I'm torn as usual. Love Mayock on NFLN, and the rest of the crew. But also love Berman talking about the Bills. Berman is the only reason I watch espn anyway!

I'm sure the vast majority of this board will be watching, schedules permitting. If you're that torn, why not watch one and DVR the other? You can go back and sift thru for any Bills commentary.

I'm sure the vast majority of this board will be watching, schedules permitting. If you're that torn, why not watch one and DVR the other? You can go back and sift thru for any Bills commentary.

Because I have to share the DVR with my wife. It just so happens that 90% of the shows set up to record are hers. Thursday's going up against some big shows for her. Big bang, jersey shore and a few others. I'll delete a couple for sure, oh yeah, playoff hockey too. Sharks and Blues.

I'm torn as usual. Love Mayock on NFLN, and the rest of the crew. But also love Berman talking about the Bills. Berman is the only reason I watch espn anyway!

Probably NFLN for me but will record Berman just to see his reactions to the Bills pick.

Considering this event is more important to us than the Oscars, who will you wear ? My choice is Hanes.

NFLN has my vote but this year I am torn as we made a huge splash in FA with Williams and might get some positive press from ESPN

Because I have to share the DVR with my wife. It just so happens that 90% of the shows set up to record are hers. Thursday's going up against some big shows for her. Big bang, jersey shore and a few others. I'll delete a couple for sure, oh yeah, playoff hockey too. Sharks and Blues.

You should go in and change the recording settings so it only keeps the most recent 3 episodes of each of those dumb reality shows. Unless it's an actual series, she'll never notice. That should free up some space.

This year will be the first draft I will not be able to watch because of work. It really sucks since the draft is one of my favorite NFL events. Ill DVR NFLN and hope nobody spoils it for me.

Shouldn't be too hard to avoid...just make sure you watch it as soon as you get home, your you'll be inundated with info by the time you get up the next morning.

This year will be the first draft I will not be able to watch because of work. It really sucks since the draft is one of my favorite NFL events. Ill DVR NFLN and hope nobody spoils it for me.

Ditto. 1st year for me too. I work at a hotel and will be in plain view of a tv. I will DVR both channels most likely. It is gonna be tough not to sneak away when we're OTC.

1.Gilmore CB

2.David LB

3.Quick WR

4.Potter LT

I'll be watching ESPN even though the show has been getting progressively worse each year and jumps around way too much with way too many interviews. Just do the draft and talk about the players, thats all people want. Berman, Kiper and TJ...the good ole days

I cant watch the NFLN. Im not as big a Mayock fan as most people are on here but I can watch him and will prob record it just to hear what they say about the Bills picks but I cant sit there and watch/listen to Sanders, Irvin, Faulk or whatever awful personality they put on there.

It's funny how we form such strong opinions about the analysts on the set. I have to think most of the negative reactions are essentially the result of the Bills sucking ass for more than a decade, and therefore never getting any props from these guys. Think about it -- why do we love Berman? Because he was around "back in the day" and consistently supports the Bills.

That said -- a lot of these guys just talk out their asses and probably have other agendas (i.e., friends on a team, etc.). Plus, it's just second nature to promote the "hot" teams. The Bills were getting plenty of play during the first 10 weeks of the season last year.

Mayock's starting to get too big for his britches... Charles Davis is alright... Eisen has become intolerable... and the other guys are arrogant. Really starting to dislike NFLN, and a 3 hour schedule release show? Ugh.

So not breaking with a 16 year tradition, and sticking with ESPN for live coverage... i like their player/coach analysts better. though i may DVR the other channel just to get their Bills picks insight.

Edited by Brainiac72