Your top 3 round dream picks for this year

I thought it would be fun to list everyone's dream picks for this year and what I mean by that is what 3 players would you love to fall in the bills lap our first 3 picks. I have 2 senarios I can't stop thinking about but probably won't happen. My first one is kahlil, randle, heyward, I would absolutely love these first 3 picks. All could have instant impact on our team. My 2nd senario is Blackmon, massie, Josh Robinson. Again I think all 3 would have immediate impact although not as good as my first choice.

1) Kalil falls to us after Miami trades up

2) Kirkpatrick drops out of the first and we snag him in the second

3) We trade up to get another high second round pick and take Alshon Jefferys

Kalil - Kirkpatrick - Alshon

you said dream picks... this is my dream :nana:

Luck, Kalil, Megatron.

First 3 picks should be 1).Michael Floyd 2.) trade up to get Cordy Glenn(give up one 4th,6th,one 7th and 2nd in 2013 ( its gonna take at least that).. 3rd) OLB Bobby Wagner Utah St.(if he's still there,prolly not)..if not take the best available corner in the 3rd, and so on and so forth....by the way, you guys better be tryin to get Devon Wiley out of Fresno St. along the way; this guy got CRAZY GAME !!!!..this guy is Steve Tasker and Wes Welker combined ( New England will snatch him by the 6th rd

Blackmon falls to #10 somehow.

We trade up and pick up Cordy Glenn (only surrendering next year's 2nd pick)

Round 3, someone like Janoris Jenkins falls

Yep... that's my dream draft! And the 2nd round pick will be in the 60s, so not that valuable.

My "realistic" dream

1) Blackmon - It's a stretch but if some team gets enamored enough with Floyd that they think he rates better than Blackmon he could be there at 10. Think Heyward Bay/Crabtree a couple of years ago.

2) Mercilus - projections on him vary greatly and I've seen rankings that have him available near the Bills pick. They are crazy imo as I don't see him making it out of the top 20 but hey it is what it is.

3) Lavonte David - due to the lack of 4-3 teams and size concerns on david maybe he falls into the 3rd round. Last year there were several lbers that were projected to go in the 2nd/3rd and went full rounds later. Maybe it will happen again.

Let me finish by saying in no way do I think any of these players will be there at the picks i've put them at. However I think I've put out realistic scenarios of how they could be. Also I would like to admit I know I passed on LT but Potter in the 4th and another one soon after and I would be fine. I really think Potter is a player.

Kuechly, Adams, Quick is one way to go...also like Blackmon, David, Massie

Ultimate scenario for me would be:

Trade down and pick up an extra 2nd...

1. Glenn

2. Hill/Randle

2. David

3. Trumaine Johnson/Dwight Bentley

Edited by NeverOutNick

Trade down draft 1-Kuechly

2-mike Adams LT- highest ceiling of tackles with established skill set.

2b (from trade down)-josh Robinson cb

3-Quick WR, kiper has him as a 2nd I see him as a third

Out of the guys who've visited OBD according to PFT:

Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams (#2)

Oklahoma State receiver Justin Blackmon (#1)

Clemson defensive end Andre Branch

TCU linebacker Tank Carder (#3)

Michigan State quarterback Kirk Cousins

Georgia tackle/guard Cordy Glenn

Syracuse defensive end Chandler Jones

West Virginia linebacker Bruce Irvin

USC offensive tackle Matt Kalil

Alabama cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick

Stanford offensive tackle Jonathan Martin

Illinois defensive end Whitney Mercilus

Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler

Appalachian State receiver Brian Quick

Alabama running back Trent Richardson

Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill

Wisconsin quarterback Russell Wilson

I like Blackmon over Kalil due to potential impact. I think Blackmon makes a more significant impact on the offense than a tackle.

I like Carder over Branch. Branch will have to learn the linebacker position. Carder is already a linebacker and a good one at that.

I'd be alright with Adams in the second round if the Bills feel they need a LT.

Like others, there are players I like that haven't visited OBD. (Melvin Ingram, Stephen Hill, Vinny Curry)

Edit: I see where Hill and Curry are visiting.

Edited by dpberr

Ya know, it is entirely possible that Richardson might be there at 10, and it is entirely possible BB offers the Bills both first rounders this year and two of their 3 2nd rounders this year to grab him? :) Wouldn't that be sweet!

Anyway, my realistic picks are:

Ingram/Hightower

Hill

And any OT that is best on the board in the third round. :)

Tim-

okay okay maybe I should of said KIND OF realistic dream draft :P Besides luck griffin etc etc im talking about people that might actually fall that probably wont, we know for a fact luck and RG3 will be 1 and 2 lol. I'm likin all these differnt senarios though

First 3 picks should be 1).Michael Floyd 2.) trade up to get Cordy Glenn(give up one 4th,6th,one 7th and 2nd in 2013 ( its gonna take at least that).. 3rd) OLB Bobby Wagner Utah St.(if he's still there,prolly not)..if not take the best available corner in the 3rd, and so on and so forth....by the way, you guys better be tryin to get Devon Wiley out of Fresno St. along the way; this guy got CRAZY GAME !!!!..this guy is Steve Tasker and Wes Welker combined ( New England will snatch him by the 6th rd

Heck no Wylie is Welker and Barry Sanders combined.

My other picks are obviously fantasy and srcastic, I should have went with Aaron Rodgers, Megatron and Trent richardson who I think will be more durable than Adrian Peterson.

okay okay maybe I should of said KIND OF realistic dream draft :P Besides luck griffin etc etc im talking about people that might actually fall that probably wont, we know for a fact luck and RG3 will be 1 and 2 lol. I'm likin all these differnt senarios though

My hopefully realistic picks would be Tannehill, Fleener, and Crick who are expected to be gone when we pick but could be there and are all amazing Talents.