Nike Jerseys on sale now.

Kevin

The new Nike replica Jersey's appear to be way nicer than the stuff that Reebok was putting out.

For those of you waiting to fund organized crime...er... buy your jersey's from DH Gate - just rememeber that it is stealing.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Nike replica Jersey's appear to be way nicer than the stuff that Reebok was putting out.

For those of you waiting to fund organized crime...er... buy your jersey's from DH Gate - just rememeber that it is stealing.

Over $100 for a jersey to me is organized crime ;)

I know what you mean and there isn't a need to go down that path yet again, just couldn't resist making a comment when I saw "organized crime" :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Over $100 for a jersey to me is organized crime ;)

I know what you mean and there isn't a need to go down that path yet again, just couldn't resist making a comment when I saw "organized crime" :)

I agree - that was quite a thread. While $100 seems like a lot of money, remember, it is getting divided up amongst the NFL, the NFLPA, the team, NIKE, the wholesalers and/ or the retailer. When there are that many pieces of the pie the price is driven up.

I agree - that was quite a thread. While $100 seems like a lot of money, remember, it is getting divided up amongst the NFL, the NFLPA, the team, NIKE, the wholesalers and/ or the retailer. When there are that many pieces of the pie the price is driven up.

Personally, it feels good to know I'm wearing that exact same jersey as Dareus does on game days. But hey, thats just the kid in me. :)

Edited by It's in My Blood

I'll be curious to see how much of a difference there is between the $100 and $135 versions. Will it simply be stitched on numbers vs. screen printed numbers?

I think thats it. The Nike site claims the numbers for the $100 is silcon print, which should last longer and has more of a matte finish.

I'll be curious to see how much of a difference there is between the $100 and $135 versions. Will it simply be stitched on numbers vs. screen printed numbers?

It has the stiched on numbers, the fly wire around the collar, and more vents to look like the gameday version.

The pictures make the jerseys look so nice it might be difficult for the scumbag crooks at DH Gate to replicate them.

Like everything else it seems to vary a little seller to seller. But historically the quality has been generally excellent.

Compared to what though? I had a post after one of the home games last year (no I'm not going to try to find it) where I could see in front of me five fans, each wearing the same players jersey. Not one was alike. There were differences in the logo placement, size of logo, size of the stripes on the arms/collars, name plate lettering, number size, etc. Hard to tell who had a official jersey, and who had a knockoff without one from the Bills store to compare.

Compared to what though? I had a post after one of the home games last year (no I'm not going to try to find it) where I could see in front of me five fans, each wearing the same players jersey. Not one was alike. There were differences in the logo placement, size of logo, size of the stripes on the arms/collars, name plate lettering, number size, etc. Hard to tell who had a official jersey, and who had a knockoff without one from the Bills store to compare.

Compared to the actual licensed one. There are countless suppliers on dhgate and they are not all good quality of course.

But the ones I have gotten, after asking around for referrals prior to purchasing, have been very good. Hockey as well as football.

Safest way though of course is to drop the $$$ for the licensed one if exact is that important to you.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I've never bought a Chinese jersey myself. It also really doesn't bother me when people do. But Jack is right. It's so easy to pick out each and every Chinese jersey that people are wearing at the stadium. They are all different colors, different numbers, different ways that they fit, different types of blue color, etc. They really are easy to spot. I would also say that most of them are actually pretty bad quality in terms of matching what the Bills jerseys actually like. Now, that being said, they are decent jerseys, but they definitely aren't the same you get if you buy direct from the Bills or the NFL.

But also, the NFL jerseys are ridiculousy overpriced. So are the T-shirts, hats, etc. It's pretty criminal what they charge also. Really, $35 for a T-shirt? And so on, and so on. Just robbery.

Again, I have no problem with whichever ways people go. To each their own. But for those of you that do wear the Chinese knockoffs, they are kind of like most things that are made in China.......subpar. They stick out pretty loudly. I'm with Jack on this one.

I've never bought a Chinese jersey myself. It also really doesn't bother me when people do. But Jack is right. It's so easy to pick out each and every Chinese jersey that people are wearing at the stadium. They are all different colors, different numbers, different ways that they fit, different types of blue color, etc. They really are easy to spot. I would also say that most of them are actually pretty bad quality in terms of matching what the Bills jerseys actually like. Now, that being said, they are decent jerseys, but they definitely aren't the same you get if you buy direct from the Bills or the NFL.

But also, the NFL jerseys are ridiculousy overpriced. So are the T-shirts, hats, etc. It's pretty criminal what they charge also. Really, $35 for a T-shirt? And so on, and so on. Just robbery.

Again, I have no problem with whichever ways people go. To each their own. But for those of you that do wear the Chinese knockoffs, they are kind of like most things that are made in China.......subpar. They stick out pretty loudly. I'm with Jack on this one.

My Stevie and Dareus jerseys that I paid a grand total of $65 for look awesome. DH Gate is good stuff, in my book. It's not stealing. It's spending the money that I earn the way I want to spend it.

Not only are there no Bills jerseys on DHGate but a search for "Sabres" comes up empty too. It seems like the lack of jerseys has nothing to do with the Nike changeover. I think the leagues have cracked down on them.

*** Edit ***

Upon further review, I was able to find them at their factory site.

Edited by UpperDeck

the nike ones look like they have a better "fit" to them... almost like a dry fit tee compared to a cotton tee...

I think the knock off's will be VERY far from the authentic nike ones... I plan on shelling out the $100 once I can try one on to make sure the fit is right (I hate baggy jerseys)

is nike going to do custom last names? all these trades kill me now days, I only want to order my last name here on out :thumbsup:

Not only are there no Bills jerseys on DHGate but a search for "Sabres" comes up empty too. It seems like the lack of jerseys has nothing to do with the Nike changeover. I think the leagues have cracked down on them.

*** Edit ***

Upon further review, I was able to find them at their factory site.

What's the factory site?

the nike ones look like they have a better "fit" to them... almost like a dry fit tee compared to a cotton tee...

I think the knock off's will be VERY far from the authentic nike ones... I plan on shelling out the $100 once I can try one on to make sure the fit is right (I hate baggy jerseys)

The dry-fit soccer knock offs I have gotten are good quality so no reason these football ones can't be as well, assuming these are similar material.

We will see. But as always I suspect most people will be like you and pay the extra money to get the licensed product.

Then they didn't get very good knock offs. I compared my knock off Dareus with a real authentic one purchased by someone in our Bills backers. There is zero difference between the 2 jerseys. Sure, there are bad looking knock offs, but the good sellers know how to replicate the jerseys.

• 2 months later...

I picked up a Stevie Johnson Nike jerseys during a trip to NYC a few weeks back (how could I resist in that flagship Niketown store) and I gotta say they're MUCH nicer than the old Reebok jerseys.

The materials are better, the cut and fit are way better and they fixed the low-cut collar that looked like crap on last year's jersey. I got a size M, where in the past I always had got an L. It fits great, though, I'm not layering up under for winter games...

Personally I wouldn't go for a China knockoff, not into supporting bootlegs. Also, looking at the numbers on the Mario jersey posted above, it looks like the numbers are crooked! I'd rather pay $100 and have the legit, correct jersey!

Any idea when the $135 mid-level jerseys come out? Gotta get a Mario too!!

I picked up a Stevie Johnson Nike jerseys during a trip to NYC a few weeks back (how could I resist in that flagship Niketown store) and I gotta say they're MUCH nicer than the old Reebok jerseys.

The materials are better, the cut and fit are way better and they fixed the low-cut collar that looked like crap on last year's jersey. I got a size M, where in the past I always had got an L. It fits great, though, I'm not layering up under for winter games...

Personally I wouldn't go for a China knockoff, not into supporting bootlegs. Also, looking at the numbers on the Mario jersey posted above, it looks like the numbers are crooked! I'd rather pay $100 and have the legit, correct jersey!

Any idea when the $135 mid-level jerseys come out? Gotta get a Mario too!!

Per the Nike website, June 29. Key differences between the $135 "premium" and $100 "game" jerseys seem to be the flywire collar and "premium flexible twill numbers" (rather than screen printed).

Explanation