Nike Jerseys on sale now.

Kevin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing prices at $100, $135 and $250 respectively for the 3 different quality jerseys. That is an increase at the low and middle prices (used to be $80 & $110) and a decrease for the on-field model (used to be $279-$289).

There haven't been too many detailed pics of the differences between the $100 one and the $135 one. From the generic photos, however I'm underwhelmed by the appearance. They mention that they have a tailored fit, which I think is a big mistake. When I'm walking up to the Ralph in the middle of October and I'm wearing a couple layers under my jersey I'm not really sure about the logisitcs of a "tailored" jersey.

Although I'm not overweight, I could also see the tailored jerseys being a problem for the heavier guys and gals. Time will tell. So far though, I'm unimpressed with Nikes takeover. They've had selling rights now since April 1st, and still no availability???? You would think they would've been ready with supply the first day like New Era was with all of the hats.

Edited by Estro

So when will we know Mario's number?

Double-zero would be kinda sweet though.

Looks like they'll begin shipping on draft weekend, the 27th. Buff will probably announce Mario's number around then as well.

I had a hunch that once Nike took over the prices would go up. Kinda their M.O. I would wait until I saw one in person to see if the quality justifies the extra cash. You can't really tell looking at pictures online. It does look like Nike completely eliminated the mesh on the old Reeboks though.

I can't find the authentic ones for sale anywhere.

I did say I would purchase an authentic Mario if the Bills got him so I will be dropping $250 on that one but I will order a couple more from China.

I want to order one asap as well, since I said the same thing. Dont want a replica though. I'd rather spend the money on a decent jersey than wear one of the nightgowns.

Wonder if/when the authentics will be available. Anyone have any info on them?

Saw that the Nike jerseys are $100 for the "replica" jersey. Customs are $300. Looks like the prices have gone up. Damn.

All I know is that I LOVE MY DH GATE Dareus jersey from last year. And, it did not set me back like these new nike prices will (And, just think they are made in the same Chinese sweat shops but this time Nike makes money too.).

Does anyone know what's up with DH Gate? They don't list any NFL gear on the site anymore. I had an ongoing email dialogue with one of the "distributors" and now they will not respond. My last order was for 27 assorted jerseys and now I cannot even get them to answer. Did they get caught up in the government counterfeiting operation? They went from listing team jerseys with colors and numbers from NFL but no NFL, team logos or other emblems, and now there is nothing. It doesn't appear to be a Reebox vs NIKe concern. Are the days of cheap jerseys from DH GAte gone. Anyone got anything better?

Does anyone know what's up with DH Gate? They don't list any NFL gear on the site anymore. I had an ongoing email dialogue with one of the "distributors" and now they will not respond. My last order was for 27 assorted jerseys and now I cannot even get them to answer. Did they get caught up in the government counterfeiting operation? They went from listing team jerseys with colors and numbers from NFL but no NFL, team logos or other emblems, and now there is nothing. It doesn't appear to be a Reebox vs NIKe concern. Are the days of cheap jerseys from DH GAte gone. Anyone got anything better?

They are waiting for their manufacturers to have the new Nike ones available.

I just got a message from one of the sellers and they are starting to get some Nike ones in. Big names first apparently, the first one he told me about was a Broncos Manning one. They are on the way, but switching from Reebok to Nike means a lot of reconfiguration for them too.

Interesting too that now some sellers are advertising a "Customs Clearance guarantee" :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

They are waiting for their manufacturers to have the new Nike ones available.

I just got a message from one of the sellers and they are starting to get some Nike ones in. Big names first apparently, the first one he told me about was a Broncos Manning one. They are on the way, but switching from Reebok to Nike means a lot of reconfiguration for them too.

I wonder what the quality will be like with all of Nike's "added" features like the fit neck and tailored look.

I wonder what the quality will be like with all of Nike's "added" features like the fit neck and tailored look.

Like everything else it seems to vary a little seller to seller. But historically the quality has been generally excellent.

I guess we will find out once someone here gets some :)