Secret Service Agents

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether it's his fault depends on whether you believe the leader of a country, corporation, team, etc. is responsible for everything that goes on under him. Surely this won't be a major point for Romney, but it will definitely get mentioned.

Whether it's his fault depends on whether you believe the leader of a country, corporation, team, etc. is responsible for everything that goes on under him. Surely this won't be a major point for Romney, but it will definitely get mentioned.

Romney should handle this by coming right out and saying he doesn't blame Obama, but he blames a lack of control and accountability in the federal government in general. Then he can expand on that with how he, with his business experience, would institute the controls that would enforce acountability. He would be contrasting himself with Obama, the guy that didn't do anything to get control of the out of control government, but he doesn't even have to mention Obama's name.

Romney should handle this by coming right out and saying he doesn't blame Obama, but he blames a lack of control and accountability in the federal government in general. Then he can expand on that with how he, with his business experience, would institute the controls that would enforce acountability. He would be contrasting himself with Obama, the guy that didn't do anything to get control of the out of control government, but he doesn't even have to mention Obama's name.

Omit "business experience," and that plays. Keep "business experience" in, and it's an easy rebuttal to say "the same controls and accountability that caused the financial crisis in 2008?"

Empty promise either way...but at least it plays.

Omit "business experience," and that plays. Keep "business experience" in, and it's an easy rebuttal to say "the same controls and accountability that caused the financial crisis in 2008?"

Empty promise either way...but at least it plays.

Not to be naive, but it doesn't have to be an empty promise. He needs to get the right people in the right places to start to turn things around. I know the government is vast and this would take the right people (and control) putting the right people in place and so on. I know there are alot of bureaucrats entrenched in their positions and ways, and what I'm referring to is a monumental task, but I'd like to see them at least attempt to bring some accountabilty to our government.

Romney should handle this by coming right out and saying he doesn't blame Obama, but he blames a lack of control and accountability in the federal government in general. Then he can expand on that with how he, with his business experience, would institute the controls that would enforce accountability. He would be contrasting himself with Obama, the guy that didn't do anything to get control of the out of control government, but he doesn't even have to mention Obama's name.

I agree 90%. Obama is in WAY over his head and his name has to be mentioned.

Romney needs to feed the already existing narrative that Obama didn't have enough experience to be POTUS - and that Obama isn't learning and isn't up to the task of being POTUS.

Even Joe Biden said that Obama would need on the job training to be POTUS.

Republicans are picking Obama's pockets.

Democrats are picking Obama's pockets.

Tim Geitner is picking Obama's pockets.

The Supreme Court laughs at Obama.

Obama STILL can't open his mouth without a teleprompter.

Obama is a sad, clueless embarrassment and everyone is rolling him for all they can get!

Just like Marv Levy said: "The fish rots from the head down."

Edited by PearlHowardman

I think the secret service was getting names and rating them so they could tell Obama which Women was the best for his own pleasure. If Clinton was screwing somebody how do we know if Obama isn't just like him?:w00t:

I do believe that this will come out someday when someone writes a book.

I agree 90%. Obama is in WAY over his head and his name has to be mentioned.

Romney needs to feed the already existing narrative that Obama didn't have enough experience to be POTUS - and that Obama isn't learning and isn't up to the task of being POTUS.

Even Joe Biden said that Obama would need on the job training to be POTUS.

Republicans are picking Obama's pockets.

Democrats are picking Obama's pockets.

Tim Geitner is picking Obama's pockets.

The Supreme Court laughs at Obama.

Obama STILL can't open his mouth without a teleprompter.

Obama is a sad, clueless embarrassment and everyone is rolling him for all they can get!

Just like Marv Levy said: "The fish rots from the head down."

Romney needs to talk about the big things and limit his criticism of Obama to the big items. He can't let himself get bogged down with the sideshow. I'm not discounting the GSA flap, but it in and of itself, means nothing. If it's prevalent then it can be attacked on that basis. (general wastefulness and lack of accountability) Romney doesn't need to bring up Obama's name in relation to this. Everyone who is going to blame Obama will do it anyway, while to the rest it will look like Romney is being petty. Don't get me wrong, Romney can criticize Obama for the direction he is taking this country and his failed policies. He can even criticize him for some things like bowing to Middle Eastern Kings, if he does it in the right context. It would have to be woven in with something like Obama's belief that there is no such thing as American exceptionalism. Romney has to be Presidential to contrast himself with Obama.

I'm not seeing a problem with Obama in that article.

Simply put, a leader would have commented on how these allegations reflect poorly on the Secret service and the country.

However, Mr. Obama speaks about himself in the response as opposed to how the country would feel.

Granted, its a minor point, but he is consistent in this. Watch when another story comes out this week, and note whether he answers for the nation or personally.

Anyone figured out yet how this factors into the "War on Women" rhetoric?

The Secret Service was simply looking into the job conditions and health care of the Columbian "Adult Entertainment" industry, to possibly start a similar program in the US.

The Secret Service was simply looking into the job conditions and health care of the Columbian "Adult Entertainment" industry, to possibly start a similar program in the US, but the Republicans intend to defeat the measure in the House and once again prove that they want women to die starving in the gutter.

Fixed.