Did we go to the Notre Dame pro-day or not?

I don't think this means anything. The Bills attended the Notre Dame Pro day in force. No need to bring him in seperately.

We haven't had Michael Floyd in for a pre-draft visit and weren't at the Notre Dame pro day. Does that mean we aren't interested in him?

who is right?

Notre Dame pro day was some time last week. Don't know whether we attended or not.

My best friends, sisters, boyfriends, counsins roomate saw the whole thing. They carted him off on a stretcher when it happened.

Yeah, but hasn't Buddy been pretty 'hands on' when it comes to his early picks?

Maybe can someone find the Pro Days Buddy did attend?

This coupled with the visits may shed more light on who the first pick could be?

Just because we cant find something saying Buddy was there doesn't mean he or Whaley or Chan or someone wasn't there. The media just reported again that Mario Williams was headed to Tennessee. Sometimes the media doesnt have a clue

Just because we cant find something saying Buddy was there doesn't mean he or Whaley or Chan or someone wasn't there. The media just reported again that Mario Williams was headed to Tennessee. Sometimes the media doesnt have a clue

i read 27 teams were there. also read 18 were there. sometimes people probably aren't even recognized.

It's likely someone from the Bills' attended, though not Buddy himself:

"Representatives from 27 of the 32 NFL teams were in attendance, including several position coaches, coordinators and scouts, as well as two general managers and two head coaches."

Representatives from 18 NFL teams were there, including Bears coach Lovie Smith, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, and the receivers coaches for the Ravens, Browns and Bears. Prospects ran indoors on FieldTurf.

Who knows?

Representatives from 18 NFL teams were there, including Bears coach Lovie Smith, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, and the receivers coaches for the Ravens, Browns and Bears. Prospects ran indoors on FieldTurf.

Who knows?

The 27 teams number comes straight from Notre Dame, so I suspect they counted the credentials handed out...