Should we take anything into account that....

Here ya go!

http://profootballta...orkout-tracker/

Buffalo Bills

Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams (4/4).

Oklahoma State receiver Justin Blackmon (4/?).

Clemson defensive end Andre Branch (3/29).

TCU linebacker Tank Carder (4/2).

Michigan State quarterback Kirk Cousins (3/31).

Georgia tackle/guard Cordy Glenn (3/?).

Syracuse defensive end Chandler Jones (4/4).

West Virginia linebacker Bruce Irvin (?/?).

USC offensive tackle Matt Kalil (4/5).

Alabama cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (4/5).

Stanford offensive tackle Jonathan Martin (?/?).

Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler (4/?).

Alabama running back Trent Richardson (4/4).

Wisconsin quarterback Russell Wilson (4/4).

If that means no floyd then it also means no reiff!! woohoo!!

Here ya go!

Buffalo Bills

1st round:

Matt Kalil

Justin Blackmon

Trent Richardson

Dre Kirkpatrick

Jonathan Martin

Cordy Glenn

2nd round:

Mike Adams

Andre Branch

Bruce Irvin

Kirk Cousins

Brock Osweiler

What's weird is that fans here love to say that Nix doesn't trade up, well looking at the list there are three obvious guys they'd have to trade up for on the first round list. Why would they waste the time if they were not seriously thinking of trading up? The answer is they wouldn't, they're thinking of trading up in this draft. Another weird thing is why they would have Bruce Irvin, a guy with a troubled past, in for an extended interview and not Floyd? Maybe the answer is that they're more comfortable with gambling a second round pick on someone with possible character problems.

Edited by 1billsfan

Another weird thing is why they would have Bruce Irvin, a guy with a troubled past, in for an extended interview and not Floyd? Maybe the answer is that they're more comfortable with gambling a second round pick on someone with possible character problems.

Don't forget that the draft is still a couple weeks away. This interview list is incomplete.

If someone like Floyd still hasn't had an interview by draft day, however, then I think it's a safe bet that Nix won't draft him. I think the MULTIPLE alcohol infractions are what may ultimately have Nix concerned; a single mistake might have been okay.

I would love to know how that interview with Kirkpatrick went. If it went well, I think he's going to be the pick at #10. Keep in mind that him and Claiborne were battling it out for #1 CB until the marijuana situation (charges which were later dropped). His zone cover skills are a perfect match for Wannstache's D, he's an SEC boy, and we need more CB's to counter what the Pats have done this offseason. I also think that Kirkpatrick's ceiling is much higher than Reiff's or Floyd's or Kuechly's.

Here ya go!

Buffalo Bills

I actually started a thread back in March stating that if Nix was not at Floyd's Pro Day it would be a strong indicator he was not going to be drafted. I got called a moron pretty much, and maybe i am, but i think i am right about this.

The fact that Nix was not there and that they do not have him scheduled for a visit, is saying he wont be the pick.

I mean Nix has not played a game so far, and if you think he is now, it is probably because you want Floyd at 10.

Don't forget that the draft is still a couple weeks away. This interview list is incomplete.

If someone like Floyd still hasn't had an interview by draft day, however, then I think it's a safe bet that Nix won't draft him. I think the MULTIPLE alcohol infractions are what may ultimately have Nix concerned; a single mistake might have been okay.

I would love to know how that interview with Kirkpatrick went. If it went well, I think he's going to be the pick at #10. Keep in mind that him and Claiborne were battling it out for #1 CB until the marijuana situation (charges which were later dropped). His zone cover skills are a perfect match for Wannstache's D, he's an SEC boy, and we need more CB's to counter what the Pats have done this offseason. I also think that Kirkpatrick's ceiling is much higher than Reiff's or Floyd's or Kuechly's.

Yes, I know that the list could grow longer and probably will. We shall see.

Right now, I predict the Bills either trade up for Kalil or Blackmon, or draft Cordy Glenn as their eventual starting LT with Hairston as their interim LT until Glenn is ready.

Here ya go!

Buffalo Bills

Thanks for this!

I notice that 4 of 14 players listed are Tackles.

Thanks for this!

I notice that 4 of 14 players listed are Tackles.

Well, at the same press conferences where Nix was saying they would be aggressive in FA this year, he also said they were going to draft at least one Tackle.

Given that Bell is gone, is there any queston really that they need one somewhere early in the draft? That doesn't mean 1st round necessarily, but early for sure.

Trading up for Kalil probably hinges on who the Vikings want - if they let him past, trading up for him becomes feasible.

I am undecided about drafting Floyd. Nevertheless, how do we know that the Bills did not already interview him at the combine or pro day? I am sure they are doing their homework or have done their homework. Perhaps, because they already have done their homework, they have him rated highly or he is completely off their board. Who knows.

As I have said in another post, however, the Bills (under Nix) appear to make it a point to draft/sign character guys. If they have questions about his character (and I am not saying they do), it would not surprise me if they have taken him off their board. We will have a significant investement in whomever we draft at 10.

I'm sure that in the last few drafts a few of our picks said they were surprised that the Bills drafted them as they hadn't shown any interest. However I don't know if they would do that with a first round pick.

To go along with this, there have been teams that completely ignored a prospect (no talks at the combine, no pro day visit, etc.) before the draft. They then used that as a smoke screen in order to draft that prospect.

To go along with this, there have been teams that completely ignored a prospect (no talks at the combine, no pro day visit, etc.) before the draft. They then used that as a smoke screen in order to draft that prospect.

You can not play a game when you are talking about your first rounder.

Also the way Pro Days are set up and the fact you can have 30 guys in for a visit, helps you not say for certain who you want first.

Other teams know the Bills needs, if Mayock, Kiper, and McShay do.

If he does not come in for a visit, Floyd will not be the pick.

True, but Nix has done the exact opposite of that since he became our GM. He has a pattern of bringing it not just our eventual first rounders for visits, but our 2nd and 3rd rounders as well. I'd rather believe what we've seen Nix do and say over a hypothetical situation.

I know some people really, really, really, REALLY want the Bills to draft Floyd...but the writing is very slowly forming on the walls here.

True, but Nix has done the exact opposite of that since he became our GM. He has a pattern of bringing it not just our eventual first rounders for visits, but our 2nd and 3rd rounders as well. I'd rather believe what we've seen Nix do and say over a hypothetical situation.

I know some people really, really, really, REALLY want the Bills to draft Floyd...but the writing is very slowly forming on the walls here.

Exactly

We haven't had Michael Floyd in for a pre-draft visit and weren't at the Notre Dame pro day. Does that mean we aren't interested in him?

thats because buddy is gonna draft mcnutt in the third round. He is a better receiver for the pick value. LT with the 10th