Which Team Do You Hate Most In The AFC East

AFC East Rivals  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do You Hate Most?

Patriots have a 62-41-1 overall record against us.

Jets have a 49-53 overall record against us.

Dolphins have a 55-38-1 overall record against us.

The Patriots and the Dolphins pretty much own us but for some strange reason my hate for the Patriots have declined just a bit and I find myself hating the Jets more and more.

Even though we have an overall winning record against the Jets, due to the recent hiring of Rex and a couple players, I voted Jets.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots and the Dolphins pretty much own us but for some strange reason my hate for the Patriots have declined just a bit and I find myself hating the Jets more and more.

Even though we have an overall winning record against the Jets, due to the recent hiring of Rex and a couple players, I voted Jets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geesh that shows you how bad the Bills stink. Every team in our division has OWNED the Bills and beat them like rented mule, except for the NY JESTERS. They're about even.

Ralph Wilson is a big time LOSER!

Geesh that shows you how bad the Bills stink. Every team in our division has OWNED the Bills and beat them like rented mule, except for the NY JESTERS. They're about even.

Those # change drastically if you throw out 70s [fins] 2000s [NE].

Show some respect Kidd, We haven't always agreed with Ralph and it has taken awhile for him to understand how the modern NFL works (resigning players in their last year) but I really think he has always tried to win and he didn't pick the players or let them walk. Firing Wade had to be done though it backfired, Donahoe was a great idea that didn't work same with Marv and Brandon who he thought could take his marketing genius and apply it as a GM, which would have been a brilliant move if it worked. Now he has the right GM and coaching staff to get the job done, I just hope he lives long enough to see a superbowl win.

Each with equal reason, but the Patriots rank the highest in my book for loathing.

Jets: HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR TEAM NEW YORK WHEN YOU PLAY IN JERSEY!!!

Dolphins: Two words: Dan Marino. That's all I need.

Patriots: I hated them when they were a joke at 1-15 when Steve DeBerg was their QB. I hate them the same now. Whiny bunch of babies when they lose, gloating, arrogant asses when they win. Spygate, running up the score, acting as though the league owes them something, acting as though they are entitled to do anything they want. Bill Belicheck is a sour, arrogant jerk, Bob Kraft is a manipulative puss and Tom Brady is the best example of the system QB if I have ever seen one. They won their Super Bowls not on the strength of the QB, but off the foot of Adam Vinateri.

1333274814[/url]' post='2427476']

it used to doflins for me but over last ten years my hatred of the pats and anything New England has grown to erase oh for the 70s

Same here. I'm over the 70s and besides, Miami has sucked since the day Marino left.

My hierarchy of hate, most hated listed first: Giants (Albany has mostly Giants fans, they suck, 20 years of hearing "wide right"), Cowboys (the Superbowls), Jets (again, awful fans in this area), Patriots, Dolphins, Texans (no love for the lone star state), Redskins (the forgotten Superbowl).

I am with the group that has morphed from a Miami hater to a New England hater. It probably has to do with getting beat all the time. After the 70's run, the Bills got better in the 80's. During the decade around The Super Bowl years, say '86 to '96, playing Miami was a lot of fun. The Bills won a lot, but Miami had Marino, Duper, Clayton, Shula, et al. And there was always Brian Cox. Beating Miami was just so satisfying. The last ten years with the Pats has been a lot like the 70's but with a different opponent. When the game starts turning, as I think it is now, beating the :censored: out of them is going to feel sweeter and sweeter, just like it did last year. I have to say though, I still don't like Miami either.

+1

Look the Miami Buffalo rivalry is crap now. its all about crushing the patsies

I hate the Jets because of...because of...because of...oh yeah, I believe his name is Mister Ryan.

The older you are, usually the more you hate the Fish, and it's very deep rooted. I didn't think I could hate a team more than the Dolphins. I hate everything about them. I hate their beer vendors. But then once The Pats started winning, and Belicheat came around, and Brady became intolerable, and Spygate (even though i don't think it helped them much), and Bruschi and Harrison, my hatred for the Patriots finally, remarkably, usurped my hatred for the Fish.

Now Rex Ryan is around, along with a bunch of loud mouthed idiot Jets, and now I hate them all equally. I didn't think it was possible. Although it's fun to laugh at the jets and the fish.

The older you are, usually the more you hate the Fish, and it's very deep rooted. I didn't think I could hate a team more than the Dolphins. I hate everything about them. I hate their beer vendors. But then once The Pats started winning, and Belicheat came around, and Brady became intolerable, and Spygate (even though i don't think it helped them much), and Bruschi and Harrison, my hatred for the Patriots finally, remarkably, usurped my hatred for the Fish.

Now Rex Ryan is around, along with a bunch of loud mouthed idiot Jets, and now I hate them all equally. I didn't think it was possible. Although it's fun to laugh at the jets and the fish.

This pretty much sums it all up!!