What about DeCastro if Bell somehow comes back?

I was curious if the Bills felt confident in Levitre at LT and would then take DeCastro. That may be the best of the possible post draft line combinations, provided Levitre is best suited for LT, long term.

i dont want levitre at LT hes a solid LG. decastro would be a solid pick to that interior line and in case of emergency for WOOD.rather we went in another direction but decastro looks to be a sure thing at guard and a really good one at that

I know that many might think taking a guard at 10 is ridiculous but this guy is a total stud. What would you think about the possibility of this happening? Would anyone else be in favor of that at all?

I just don't see it...The Bills are a solid 4 deep (Wood, Levitre, Rinehart, Urbik) from Guard to Guard, plus they are developing Jasper who now has a full year under him and a TON of athletic ability...

Too many other needs...Sometimes you have to leave well enough alone and move on to areas you have little to no Depth...If I was Buddy I would not take an interior O-Lineman early whatsoever...A back-up C later on is a possibility though... B-)

I know that many might think taking a guard at 10 is ridiculous but this guy is a total stud. What would you think about the possibility of this happening? Would anyone else be in favor of that at all?

Not the biggest need but I think he will be by far :worthy: the best player on the board, if he makes it to #10. Just how important is a great pulling guard who will start Day 1 vs. a linebacker/cornerback/wide receiver ? That is the question. But the draft doesn't end after pick #10. Looking forward to this draft with Buddy keeping the team pretty much intact by signing our own.

That's a fascinating idea.

I wonder why no one has even thought to mention it before?

Sooooo if you don't have an original topic... don't post ? Please explain the rules . The guy has 7 posts. He/she is not a lifer look some.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

I was curious if the Bills felt confident in Levitre at LT and would then take DeCastro. That may be the best of the possible post draft line combinations, provided Levitre is best suited for LT, long term.

He's really not. He did a creditable job there because he's an awesome football player, but he's best suited as a guard long term.

Not the biggest need but I think he will be by far :worthy: the best player on the board, if he makes it to #10. Just how important is a great pulling guard who will start Day 1 vs. a linebacker/cornerback/wide receiver ? That is the question. But the draft doesn't end after pick #10. Looking forward to this draft with Buddy keeping the team pretty much intact by signing our own.

Sooooo if you don't have an original topic... don't post ? Please explain the rules . The guy has 7 posts. He/she is not a lifer look some.

A low post count on a site doesn't make me an idiot. Guess you will find a wisea$$ in every crowd.

good post I have shared your sentiment before.Is whoever we pick at 10 considered a "reach" at their position..... michael floyd? one of the tackles? or is Decastro a smart move to solidfy the interior line with some injury uncertainty/ FA next year? IMHO Decastro is the best guard in the draft. How can having a potentially great guard when other options might be considered reaches hurt this football team?

Any player taken after Luck, RG3, Kalil, Blackmon, and Claiborne is a reach in this draft. There is so little difference between the 5th and 25th player. Perfect year to trade down but that is waht everyone else will be thinking and there wil be no willing partner to move up.

Any player taken after Luck, RG3, Kalil, Blackmon, and Claiborne is a reach in this draft. There is so little difference between the 5th and 25th player. Perfect year to trade down but that is waht everyone else will be thinking and there wil be no willing partner to move up.

I agree that we should trade down. But I'm sure there will be a team willing to trade up once a player that a team thought wouldn't be available drops to around our pick.

I watched the entire combine and DeCastro was the best non QB there. Mean. Smart. Used as an example for many drills since all the coaches there knew what he was. Mayock loves him. Let him back up C if wood has an issue. Levitre to LT. Go for DeCastro as he can play @ 3 spots. This is the best player available @ 10.