Classy Pats Fans?

I prefer to look at Fitz's 17 starts from the Ravens game in 2010 to the Redskins game last season:

30 tds, 20 ints, 4144 yds, 61.9 comp%

Is that great? No. But it's not horrible either. You have to believe Buddy has his eye out for a QB for the future, but Fitz is the man of right now.

PTR

This.

Fitz is a good-decent player. With that type of player, as the team goes, so does the player. When you can surround him with talent, he'll excel. When most of your starters go down and you are pulling your starting WRs/OL off of practice squads, he goes down too.

Fitz CAN QB us well into the playoffs. But it will be largely a team effort. Which some will argue is how it should be.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Fitz is a good-decent player. With that type of player, as the team goes, so does the player. When you can surround him with talent, he'll excel. When most of your starters go down and you are pulling your starting WRs/OL off of practice squads, he goes down too.

Fitz CAN QB us well into the playoffs. But it will be largely a team effort. Which some will argue is how it should be.

Plus, I could see if he was struggling with Calvin Johnson and Fitzgerald. But it is a 7th rounder (who did nothing before Fitz) and a bunch of undrafted FAs. That's why I think getting a receiver like Floyd would be absolutely killed for this offense and Fitz.

Personally, I think people who have to force their politics into conversations that having nothing to do with it come across as d bags. I was a Poli Science major from a top 5 political science department (humble brag) and hate the unnecessary discussion of politics. Keep it where it belongs and keep changing the world with your deep arguments in PPP!!! :devil:

Could your skin be any thinner? Too bad your precious poli-sci degree didn't teach you to have a sense of humor. Or any common sense when it comes to discussing football. :lol:

Could your skin be any thinner? Too bad your precious poli-sci degree didn't teach you to have a sense of humor. Or any common sense when it comes to discussing football. :lol:

Then discuss football instead of making bad political jokes. And for the record, this country might be in a little better place if people just respected the office of the President, no matter who it is.

Then discuss football instead of making bad political jokes. And for the record, this country might be in a little better place if people just respected the office of the President, no matter who it is.

Follow your own advice dipsh--. You're the one making a mountain out of a harmless remark.

This country would be in better shape if we had fewer idiots who take their poli sci degrees too seriously and have no sense of humor.

Follow your own advice dipsh--. You're the one making a mountain out of a harmless remark.

This country would be in better shape if we had fewer idiots who take their poli sci degrees too seriously and have no sense of humor.

I'd laugh it was funny. But keep changing the world by dogging the president on a football message board!!! :w00t:

I'd laugh it was funny. But keep changing the world by dogging the president on a football message board!!! :w00t:

Nothing on a football message board changes the world, but it's enough entertainment to so easily rile thin skinned clods like you! :lol:

2 things I took away from that:

1. They actually seem to think decently of the Bills(most did anyways)

2. Glad We have TBD and not that sh!tshow of a website.

Agreed, I like the clean layout of TBD. Much more easier to read and browse through. I hate boards that allow images in sigs, and are laid out like a 1996 HTML site.

Yes, but not many guys in the NFL are as ineffective at their job as the President.

Though Jeff Ireland in Miami seems to be giving it the old college try.

Hey, I am from the opposite end of the political spectrum as KD, but I can tell you, he is hardly a "d bag"...

Right. That would be me. :lol:

they only guys who said anything positive remembered that the bills beat them once last year and that kyle williams got hurt. they mention kyle and marcel together with the addition of mario/m anderson. and said they really thinks thats a very good defense.

the others were buffalo blows we rule tom brady is jesus guys. every fanbase has them

And cue the d bag political guy in a football thread. :wallbash: And no one is probably as amazing as you are at your job.

LIBERAL!!! CONSERVATIVE!!! DOUCHEBAG!!!

This. Get over it. I thought the George W. Bush hatred was annoying. It turns out that no matter who's in office someone is going to annoy me with their barely informed opinions.