Do we really have 31 FA next year?

Looks like only about 9-12 are worth keeping...Obviously Byrd and Levitre are top of the list

That's still kind of a lot. IMO, Byrd, Jackson, and Levitre are all important peices to keep. Urbick and McIntyre may not be pro bowlers, but I like them both and hope they are brought back.

McKelvin and Merriman are on the hot seat. I know there's a lot of hate for McKelvin around here, but I don't feel the same way. I just think he's not a shutdown corner and shouldn't be paid like one. He should be our nickel corner. My guess is that he doesn't agree and will want to get paid a lot more. Good luck to him.

IF Merriman can stay healthy and contribute, he should be brought back. He's worth it for leadership and recruiting alone. If he goes out again, they have to end the experiment. I hope things work out so both of those guys come back, but it wouldn't kill us to lose them either.

Rhinehart, Caussin, Heard, and Nelson should all be brought back for depth. Moorman? Tough to say. I love the guy, but it might be his time to go.

I'll have a fendi, on a bun please? Hold the onions?

I'll be here all week.

Not with material like that. I keed, I keed. You're one of my all-time favorite posters! I love how that building in the background brings out the blue in your Bills t-shirt!

yea 6 year deal signed in August

EDIT: it says keith williams, not kyle

The KFFL list says Kyle, but he's no FA, like others have said he's signed.

aw c'mon kidz...

most of them are either restricted, or they suck.

beyond that, i count: byrd, andy, nelson & fred(whom we're already working on).

'believe the f.o. can handle that!

~AS

Moorman too, but I hear ya.