TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the guy CAN'T THROW A !@#$ING FOOTBALL FROM THE BEACH AND HIT THE OCEAN.

Part of being a backup QB requires you to be able to throw a football with slightly more accuracy than the fat drunk guy in Row 3, Seat 5.

Tebow is a great guy, a great team player and a running back trying desperately to be a QB.

HEY!!! I'm not fat

Thigpen can poorly run an NFL offense

Tebow cannot run an NFL offense

.......advantage Thigpen

Tebow creates ridiculous actions by a fan base...such as wanting him to start

Thigpens creates a gut turning emotion when the thought of him starting come to mind

If your a bad team and want to watch backyard football as a way of exciting your season....advantage Tebow

If your a good team that wants to field a serious offense...................advantage Thigpen

Both are bad quarterbacks

advantage......neither

Good god, I hope the Broncos hurry up and trade that guy so we don't have to read this **** anymore.

I'm only asking for $50 million guaranteed... and a turkey.

Which latter is what you'll get if Tebow comes here

Even if I wanted Tebow, Miami and Jacksonville are desperate to sell tickets and I'm not about to give up precious draft picks after getting in a bidding war for a backup QB...let's just keep the picks and draft a QB of the future.

I'd give up a 4th rounder. If Jax or Miami want more, so be it. But offer a 4th and make those teams overpay if they want him. Tebow > Thigpen. Plus, we have a great QB coach.

Lol, Thigpen is god-awful but we don't need the Tebow drama on this team. We're gonna win this year.

We need a backup for sure. I don't know if there are any other backups out there but Thigpen was god-awful in the snaps I saw him play.

> So...why not have Buffalo sign the guy as a backup to Fitz.

because he's a huge distraction and not a very good quarterback

You mean as opposed to Thigpen?

But I will grant you the distraction part because there would be an instant controversy, at least by some fans, as to who should start.