Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

It's not a word. It's a misspelling of "dismissible."

And !@#$ you for making me side with BF-squared.

There are two spellings of "dismissable":. There is a nuanced difference. My use of it was more accurate than saying he was "dismissible". Don't join the unwashed.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy Christ. Wiktionary?

I must hold true to my former statement. You are a jackass.

Now please go !@#$ yourself.

How the hell did my quote get thrown in this thing?

I speak enough Spanish to get in, er, by.

:lol: My friend went to Cuba a few years ago and was saying how much the women love Americans. I said but how did you even talk to them? He said it didn't matter!

That limb you are walking out on is getting thinner and thinner:

http://www.wordnik.c...rds/dismissable

Wordnik? Are you kidding me?

This is how they describe themselves:

"At Wordnik, we believe, like Humpty Dumpty, that words mean what we want them to mean"

I know that's a site you may go for word meanings in your kindergarten class, but you're talking with adults now.

It's not a word. It's a misspelling of "dismissible."

And !@#$ you for making me side with BF-squared.

Dear God, that just makes me feel dirty. I need to take a shower.

How the hell does anyone not know how to read a letter they "wrote?"

You can explain that by telling people you had someone write it for you. What I want to know is how does a 19-year-old high school senior not know how to read cursive?

Maybe the schools need more money.

Yeah. That's it.

You can explain that by telling people you had someone write it for you. What I want to know is how does a 19-year-old high school senior not know how to read cursive?

Maybe the schools need more money.

Yeah. That's it.

Yes. More money....It's all for the children. Think of the children!

This prosecution team should be sued for malpractice. I'm no lawyer but they sure seem to be making some terrible choices.

wZknQep.jpg

Like dis from the George Zimmerman is innocent facebook page?

Think about this for a minute, Let's just say I am a racist, why would I support a half breed latino?

These people are just plain dumb.

I can safely say that putting Ms. Jenteal on the stand was a mistake. From her behavior, to her admitting that TM called GZ a "crazy ass cracker," to her made up letter, that was a horrible way to start the trial.

So the evidence has proven that GZ never said "coon" and his only mention of race was to answer the dispatchers question, meanwhile the prosecution witness testifies that TM used a racist term to describe GZ.

It truly amazes me how incompetent prosecutors can be. Their job isn't *that* hard. Hell, the statutes point out exactly what they need to prove. There's no excuse for having done no prep work and being made to look like fools by a witness who cannot read what is supposed to be her own letter.

These guys are screwing the pooch in the Zimmerman trial, the prosecutors were incompetent in the Casey Anthony trial, the first Blagojevich trial were simply incompetent, the OJ prosecutors were more interested in playing to the cameras than proving their case, the idiots who did the Corisanti trial in Buffalo were more interested in class warfare than proving their case.

They look like fools because they are trying a case that they can't win win because the guy is innocent. I actually feel bad for them.

Kind-of the point. Oh, so you didn't write the letter. This isn't your own affidavit? Your honor, I'd like this evidence and testimony stricken from the record, due to its uncertain veracity. In fact, I'd like the witness's entire testimony stricken since she's clearly perjured herself, claiming to have written an affidavit she can't read...

Today's first witness.................................hard to understand why the State called him........

A neighbor, John Good, who witnessed the fight between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman has just devastated the State’s case, testifying that he saw the fight between the two, that Trayvon was on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style, and that the scream must have come from Zimmerman because Zimmerman was on the bottom and Trayvon was faced away from the witness

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-blockbuster-eyewitness-says-trayvon-on-top-punching-mixed-martial-arts-style/

Today's first witness.................................hard to understand why the State called him........

A neighbor, John Good, who witnessed the fight between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman has just devastated the State’s case, testifying that he saw the fight between the two, that Trayvon was on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style, and that the scream must have come from Zimmerman because Zimmerman was on the bottom and Trayvon was faced away from the witness

http://legalinsurrec...ial-arts-style/

And the devastation continues.

http://legalinsurrec...ial-arts-style/

At this point, I think the prosecutors are tanking the case on purpose.