Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm psychic (not by choice, and I don't get to choose what I'm psychic about) but that isn't the Shoutbox King. It's someone who smells a lot of cut grass.

My cows?

(Ryan got his name back, and I don't think he'd go to the time to make a second name. I'll figure it out if it is him, though...)

My cows?

(Ryan got his name back, and I don't think he'd go to the time to make a second name. I'll figure it out if it is him, though...)

Trust me, I'm really psychic and I could tell you things about you that would startle you.

I wonder if Al and Jesse will march on Houston

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/horror-caught-on-camera-woman-fatally-shoots-man-with-rifle-at-gas-station-then-takes-pictures-of-his-body-on-phone/

Kind of hard to tell what kind of rifle she had there. But if it was something like a 10/22, that's a semi-auto rifle. And you shouldn't own semi-rifles, mmmkay. Semi-automatic rfiles are bad mmmkay. If you own a semi-auto rifle, you're bad mmmmkay

I wonder if Al and Jesse will march on Houston

http://www.theblaze....-body-on-phone/

Kind of hard to tell what kind of rifle she had there. But if it was something like a 10/22, that's a semi-auto rifle. And you shouldn't own semi-rifles, mmmkay. Semi-automatic rfiles are bad mmmkay. If you own a semi-auto rifle, you're bad mmmmkay

The WH, DOJ, Sharpton and media will rue the day -- for years to come -- they turned Trayvon Martin's death into a racial issue.

Edited by LABillzFan

No. It's another accident gone tragically wrong. With hate in his heart, George Zimmerman plotted to overturn the vehicle and set fire to the black inhabitants, but his plot was foiled by an innocent passerby who started to turn the car back over. George was then forced to help him, thus ruining his nefarious plan.

It was also foiled because it turns out the occupants are white....

http://www.alabamanewsday.com/national/6614-exclusive-the-family-george-zimmerman-rescued-from-horrific-car-wreck-on-florida-highway-last-week-less-than-a-mile-from-where-he-shot-trayvon-martin-dead.html

Poll:

My GF and I were talking about a conversation she had at work and one I had at work. A colleague of hers is ready to shoot ZimZam dead on sight. She told me his viewpoints and why - the guy is a former cop. Similarly I talked to a guy at work today who explained a similar premise.

I grew up in middle class white suburbia far away from the inner city, and all that. I exude that, as well. A colleague today told me I was not racist but just ignorant because I do not understand the struggles in the city. I do not understand street culture and how Trayvon was just doing what he knew. That the streets, thugs, cons, etc behave in ways I would know nothing about.

Is that racist? To me it is...being a white guy, all preppy, and not knowing the streets because I am white and preppy.

Poll:

My GF and I were talking about a conversation she had at work and one I had at work. A colleague of hers is ready to shoot ZimZam dead on sight. She told me his viewpoints and why - the guy is a former cop. Similarly I talked to a guy at work today who explained a similar premise.

I grew up in middle class white suburbia far away from the inner city, and all that. I exude that, as well. A colleague today told me I was not racist but just ignorant because I do not understand the struggles in the city. I do not understand street culture and how Trayvon was just doing what he knew. That the streets, thugs, cons, etc behave in ways I would know nothing about.

Is that racist? To me it is...being a white guy, all preppy, and not knowing the streets because I am white and preppy.

You can tell your colleague thatif he thinks that growing up in the "city" gives you Carte blanche to ignore basic social structures and mores of society, that he genuinely is a dumbass...

You can tell your colleague thatif he thinks that growing up in the "city" gives you Carte blanche to ignore basic social structures and mores of society, that he genuinely is a dumbass...

That's not it. The idea was that because GZ entered the situation and put up the ghetto flag for "its on" by following TM he deserved the butt whoopin'.

But, is it racist to view that i do not know what street culture is like, or thugs or all that because I am a white preppy type of guy?

That's not it. The idea was that because GZ entered the situation and put up the ghetto flag for "its on" by following TM he deserved the butt whoopin'.

But, is it racist to view that i do not know what street culture is like, or thugs or all that because I am a white preppy type of guy?

No, I've known plenty of people who gre up in crappy neighborhoods who don't go out picking fights because some guy looked at them funny.

No, I've known plenty of people who gre up in crappy neighborhoods who don't go out picking fights because some guy looked at them funny.

:wallbash:

It's not so much the physical act. It is the mentality/philosophy/understanding of the culture that TM was living in. Is it racist to believe that because I am a suburban white boy in my background now rural and country in my middle ages would not understand his culture because of ____?

It's not so much the physical act. It is the mentality/philosophy/understanding of the culture that TM was living in. Is it racist to believe that because I am a suburban white boy in my background now rural and country in my middle ages would not understand his culture because of ____?

And I keep answering you... No...

The point is, the guy was packing and went out literally looking for trouble and he thought he found trouble in Martin and he brought a gun to a tense situation. If you own a gun you have a responsibility to not go looking for trouble, whether you have appointed yourself the Community Organizer/Law "man" or not. At the very least its irresponsible gun ownership

The point is, the guy was packing and went out literally looking for trouble and he thought he found trouble in Martin and he brought a gun to a tense situation. If you own a gun you have a responsibility to not go looking for trouble, whether you have appointed yourself the Community Organizer/Law "man" or not. At the very least its irresponsible gun ownership

You still know nothing of the case and are acting like a true idiot. Let it go. You've already been suspended for being a schit for brains, so maybe you might want to learn something?

well, even I. Your whirly girly pansy world, we can play this game. He went looking for trouble. Not illegal

He was attacked and assaulted illegally.

He chose to defend himself. Legal.

Logic does not become you. And, please, see Precious making her comments she believed TM would hit first.

The point is, the guy was packing and went out literally looking for trouble...

When you say 'literally," you mean "literally, not figuratively," right, Joe?. Can you specifically tell us what GZ literally did to go looking for trouble?