Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

I don't "know" it, which is why I used the term "likely". I used the term "likely" based on my personal life experience. Is that simple enough for you or does the guy who has used more supposition in this thread than everyone else combined going to need me to draw pictures?

You don't know me, so don't blindly believe that I wouldn't tell you to STFU if you were tossing such stupidity around in my presence. Because, like most of this thread, you'd be wrong. It has nothing to do with courtesy. The world needs more people telling others to STFU and I'm pretty willing to do it. Ask anyone here who has actually met me. I'm the same dude in person that I am on the internet.

You've typed out the same ridiculous drivel over and over again, as if you're going to win by having more long posts than everyone else. It's not making you look smarter, nor is anyone buying it. I suspect you even know it's utter bull **** but you're not man enough to walk away.

Maybe I'll go all Zimmerman and shoot you off the board. :devil:

Take it easy on him. When he's just a regular guy he makes some good points. When he acts like the lawyer he is, the posts get long and tedious. In this case, it's like Juror is defending Martin as if he was a client. I can see him in court now as the DC Jackie Chiles: "George Zimmerman proved that night that he was outrageous , preposterous and egregious!"

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're point presumes that the girlfriend was being untruthful. Otherwise, it becomes an issue for you that Trayvon made repeated statements about being followed and running/fast walking away.

No the girlfriend could have stated exactly what Trayvon TOLD her what he was going to do. Does that mean that's what he actually did? I'll let you think about that for a while. That's why they're called eye witnesses.

No the girlfriend could have stated exactly what Trayvon TOLD her what he was going to do. Does that mean that's what he actually did? I'll let you think about that for a while. That's why they're called eye witnesses.

Are you trying to say that a guy never puffed up his chest for a girl?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-zimmerman-witness-8-medical-records-20130305,0,129597.story

Attorneys for George Zimmerman were expected to ask his judge this morning to order the state's most important witness, the young Miami woman who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin just before he was shot, to produce medical records.

However, defense lawyer Don West made a startling claim shortly after the hearing began: The state had revealed, before the hearing, that there are no medical records.

The woman, the defense lawyer said, "misrepresented" in a sworn statement that she missed Trayvon's funeral because she had been hospitalized.

"In fact, she lied," West said.

Prosecutor John Guy confirmed there will be no medical records, effectively confirming that there was no hospital trip.

The defense had requested the records to challenge her story. Zimmerman is not in court today. The hearing started about 9 a.m.

The young woman, typically referred to as Witness 8, already had credibility problems: Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Trayvon's family, identified her as 16 years old when he played for reporters a recorded interview he conducted with her in March.

But she was 18 at the time and 19 now, O'Mara says.

During that interview by Crump, Witness 8 said she had been on the phone with Trayvon and he said he was scared because a strange man was following him. She said she heard Trayvon and the man come face to face and heard them exchange a few words then the phone went dead.

I don't "know" it, which is why I used the term "likely". I used the term "likely" based on my personal life experience. Is that simple enough for you or does the guy who has used more supposition in this thread than everyone else combined going to need me to draw pictures?

You don't know me, so don't blindly believe that I wouldn't tell you to STFU if you were tossing such stupidity around in my presence. Because like most of this thread, you'd be wrong. It has nothing to do with courtesy. The world needs more people telling others to STFU and I'm pretty willing to do it. Ask anyone here who has actually met me. I'm the same dude in person that I am on the internet.

You've typed out the same ridiculous drivel over and over again, as if you're going to win by having more long posts than everyone else. It's not making you look smarter, nor is anyone buying it. I suspect you even know it's utter bull **** but you're not man enough to walk away.

Maybe I'll go all Zimmerman and shoot you off the board. :devil:

It's like you're being purposefully obtuse.

I'm not sure how to say this sensitively so that you understand. I have said over, and over, and over again that "we don't know." Any "hypotheticals" that I've thrown out has been in the context of "either this, or that could have happened; we don't know."

I've mentioned 5-10 times in the last 10 pages that WE DON'T KNOW.

Would you like support for that? Specific posts?

Interestingly enough, the only ones conjecturing (albeit matter-of-factly - as if they do know and as if they're confident of the happenings on that evening), are some of the ones that I've been arguing against. You ignore them, but troll me. You shouldn't take this so personally.

Would you like support for that? Specific posts?

And as you try to find ways to refute what I said, please don't forget my underlined point above.

Lastly, I guarantee that you wouldn't tell me to STFU to my face. Not saying that you wouldn't want to - but you wouldn't. You and I both know that. In fact, I'm 100% sure of it. With that said, I plan to be at every Bills home game next year. PM me. I'll give you my iteniary sun up to sun down, chief. I'd love to sit down for a beer with you - my treat. :beer:

I'll gladly reiterate everything that I said above, in person. Maybe there would be less chutzpah and more understanding and conciliation if we were having the discussion face to face. I'd prefer that. And if not, I can't think of a better time for you to test your "stfu" theory.

Just pm me and let me know.

Trayvon the 12 year old. I think he was going by the name of "Bambi" then.

Wait... You're not joking? You really think that picture three posts up is Trayvon Martin? Or are you just playing a Game?

Edited by jjamie12

Wait... You're not joking? You really think that picture three posts up is Trayvon Martin? Or are you just playing a Game?

What do you think? These pictures have already been posted in this thread and the myths discussed.

Who cares if it's really him? It's all about framing the issue for maximum political gain. Isn't that way the left wing media kept posting that picture of the 12 year old?

Who cares if it's really him? It's all about framing the issue for maximum political gain. Isn't that way the left wing media kept posting that picture of the 12 year old?

I kind of always assume that every media outlet does whatever they think will get them the most eyeballs/clicks/$$.

What do you think? These pictures have already been posted in this thread and the myths discussed.

Hate It Or Love it, I thought you were just goofing around until you posted an ACTUAL picture of the 12 yr old Trayvon...

If those pictures have already been posted in this thread and discussed, why are you re-posting them?

I kind of always assume that every media outlet does whatever they think will get them the most eyeballs/clicks/$$.

Hate It Or Love it, I thought you were just goofing around until you posted an ACTUAL picture of the 12 yr old Trayvon...

If those pictures have already been posted in this thread and discussed, why are you re-posting them?

How do you know that was an actual picture of Trayvon? The media is just going to post whatever gets them the "most eyeballs/clicks/$$" anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, can you guys believe all the play this new story is getting about the 14- and 17-year-old boys who shot a 13-month-old baby in Florida?

Man, the networks are going crazy with this. Barack Obama is going to comment on it at any moment. Sharpton is on his way to Florida right now for a big press conference. Jesse Jackson is having a million person march. This will definitely dominate the news cycle just like the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Except, y'know, it won't.

http://www.news4jax....df/-/index.html

Hey, can you guys believe all the play this new story is getting about the 14- and 17-year-old boys who shot a 13-month-old baby in Florida?

Man, the networks are going crazy with this. Barack Obama is going to comment on it at any moment. Sharpton is on his way to Florida right now for a big press conference. Jesse Jackson is having a million person march. This will definitely dominate the news cycle just like the Trayvon Martin shooting.

It was all just a misunderstanding. They were playing "Cops and Robbers" and thought the woman was a friend they just wanted to scare.

The outrage directed because of Trayvon was that George Zimmerman walked. In this case, these two mother !@#$ers are already behind bars.