fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.clickorla...it/-/index.html

Prosecution contending that Martin's mental state (pot influence) the night he died doesn't matter. Naw, pot doesn't make you paranoid.

The motion also says the state wants to prevent the defense from using Martin's toxicology report, which showed the level of marijuana in Martin's blood the night he was shot and killed.

You thought all the racial overtones caused craziness in this case, wait until the pot heads get involved. You can't like criticize like pot man or like you're totally not stoked Bud.

Wait until these losers get involved in the protests. Besides probably forgetting what they are protesting and showing up late and at the wrong place, they will make the Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's look rational once they arrive.

Hey, we all make mistakes... You appear to have made 9192 of them. Have a nice day!

Bigfatbillsfan, on 21 March 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

I don't find it absurd that Holder would get involved with the case when it seems that a cold blooded killer is going to get away with murder. It would be one thing if he was standing hs ground, it's another for him to go chasing.

Bigfatbillsfan, on 22 March 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

The hook would be the fact that he followed the kid down the street while muttering a racial epitaph to the dispatcher. Had the local police done their job the DoJ wouldn't have to get involved. This is an obvious racial killing given the evidence we have at this point and if the local police are going to let it go on grounds of "self defense" it's time for the big kids to come in.

The odds of them being able to prosecute a case are pretty long given their limitations in the case but at least they are letting the black community know they are being heard.

Nice attempt at deleting these posts. I don't blame you, but when you say stupid schit, people quote you in their response. You can't delete other people's posts. Moral of the story, since you don't get do overs, don't say stupid schit.

Bigfatbillsfan, on 21 March 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

I don't find it absurd that Holder would get involved with the case when it seems that a cold blooded killer is going to get away with murder. It would be one thing if he was standing hs ground, it's another for him to go chasing.

Bigfatbillsfan, on 22 March 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

The hook would be the fact that he followed the kid down the street while muttering a racial epitaph to the dispatcher. Had the local police done their job the DoJ wouldn't have to get involved. This is an obvious racial killing given the evidence we have at this point and if the local police are going to let it go on grounds of "self defense" it's time for the big kids to come in.

The odds of them being able to prosecute a case are pretty long given their limitations in the case but at least they are letting the black community know they are being heard.

Nice attempt at deleting these posts. I don't blame you, but when you say stupid schit, people quote you in their response. You can't delete other people's posts. Moral of the story, since you don't get do overs, don't say stupid schit.

Your argument would make sense if I tried to delete those posts. However, I didn't. My position still has not changed much. Other than the part about this being a cold blooded racial killing I still stand by what I said.

Edit: Your mistake count just went up to 9193

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Your argument would make sense if I tried to delete those posts. However, I didn't. My position still has not changed much. Other than the part about this being a cold blooded racial killing I still stand by what I said.

Edit: Your mistake count just went up to 9193

Damn, you are an idiot. You deleted every one of your frenzied, bs posts. They are there for you to see because every one of your laughable posts got published as quotes by others. No wonder you want this thread to die.

Damn, you are an idiot. You deleted every one of your frenzied, bs posts. They are there for you to see because every one of your laughable posts got published as quotes by others. No wonder you want this thread to die.

You're retarded as hell. Go back and look. They're all there. Try posts 56 and 75 for starters. You and Tom seem to be cut from the same cloth sometimes. You're confusing what happened with what you wish happened.

Your mistake count has now reached 9194.

You're retarded as hell. Go back and look. They're all there. Try posts 56 and 75 for starters. You and Tom seem to be cut from the same cloth sometimes. You're confusing what happened with what you wish happened.

Putting aside your post deletions for a moment, which have no bearing on your figurative lynching of Zimmerman, other than this being a "cold blooded racial killing", what was it?

You've completely confused yourself again, haven't you?

You've completely confused yourself again, haven't you?

What do you expect? Sanford is a racist city. Did you know that 100 years ago a white man from Sanford refused to shake a black man's hand? Furthermore 70 years ago Jackie Robinson wasn't allowed to play in an exhibition game there. No wonder the white guy who weighed 100#'s more than little Trayvon chased him down and killed him in cold blood before he could even get to eat his Skittles and drink his iced tea.

What do you expect? Sanford is a racist city. Did you know that 100 years ago a white man from Sanford refused to shake a black man's hand? Furthermore 70 years ago Jackie Robinson wasn't allowed to play in an exhibition game there. No wonder the white guy who weighed 100#'s more than little Trayvon chased him down and killed him in cold blood before he could even get to eat his Skittles and drink his iced tea.

Well, yeah...but it's a really strong correlation...

I like how people on either side act like this is either total murder cut and dry or in the alternative completely justified. it was clearly a nasty and tragic event where George made a number of retarded moves that ended up producing a dead kid...whether ot not and to what extent hr should be resoonsible is now at trial. passionate defenders of george and passionate lynchers are both retarded

I like how people on either side act like this is either total murder cut and dry or in the alternative completely justified. it was clearly a nasty and tragic event where George made a number of retarded moves that ended up producing a dead kid...whether ot not and to what extent hr should be resoonsible is now at trial. passionate defenders of george and passionate lynchers are both retarded

The people who see the grey area in between generally don't discuss it much. Particularly with the retarded fringe.

Horseshit. Many of us refrained from "taking sides" until more information came out. It appears as if GZ got out of his vehicle, called 911 and started to follow TM. The 911 operator advised him to not follow TM and asked for an address. GZ went around to the front of a building to give the operator a unit # and then attempted to return to his vehicle. As he was approaching his vehicle TM confronted GZ, got the upper hand and as he was banging GZ's head on the cement GZ pulled his weapon out and shot him. We are limited to what information has been released to the public. I say that it appears this way because of the information (verbal statements and physical evidence) that has been released. It also could be that the prosecution has a bunch of evidence that has not been released and is contrary to what is out there. For their sake I would hope so, otherwise bringing GZ to trial is just a political game. For me to have personally formed the opinion that GZ appears to be not guilty meant that I actually had to read up on the case and filter through all the media nonsense about "coons", Skittles, weight differential and pictures of a 12 year old boy. Specifically tell me what were the "number of moves" that GZ made that were retarded?

I don't think what happened was murder. I did at first but as more information about the case came out I think GZ should be charge with manslaughter not murder. He didn't get out of the car intending to kill TM, but following TM after being asked not to escalated the situation.