Bills trading up for Tannehill?

BRAWNDO

This newsflash out of Miami. The Bills will jump in front of the Fins to grab Tannehill if he gets by Cleveland.

@LinderWQAM Reports out of Buffalo they are in on Tannehill and will trade up to get him. IF he gets by Cleveland, Bills will jump Fins.

My link

Are they in a state of panic in South Florida? I cannot see this happening.

Edited by BRAWNDO

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have him rated that high then so be it.

I do doubt that they would make this move #1 might screw with team chemistry and #2 Buddy has gone on record saying he does not like to move to the top of the draft - you have to give up way too much to get up there. The 'skins gave away 3 first rounders to move to #2, we would have to move in front of Cleveland or pay the Browns/Bucs/Rams a king's ransom to move up if the Browns don't take him. Let the Phins worry, this way the don't take Floyd....

I do doubt that they would make this move #1 might screw with team chemistry and #2 Buddy has gone on record saying he does not like to move to the top of the draft - you have to give up way too much to get up there. The 'skins gave away 3 first rounders to move to #2, we would have to move in front of Cleveland or pay the Browns/Bucs/Rams a king's ransom to move up if the Browns don't take him. Let the Phins worry, this way the don't take Floyd....

I hope they trade 3 firsts and a second to Minnesota say they can draft him. :nana:

This newsflash out of Miami. The Bills will jump in front of the Fins to grab Tannehill if he gets by Cleveland.

@LinderWQAM Reports out of Buffalo they are in on Tannehill and will trade up to get him. IF he gets by Cleveland, Bills will jump Fins.

My link

Are they in a state of panic in South Florida? I cannot see this happening.

Oh hell yeah, I'll be throwing party if that happens. You should edit your Title so more people see that we are trading up for Tannehill, you'd probably get 6 pages out of that. Hope Robert Cohen see's this so he can have a nuclear melt down :lol::devil:

No it says if he gets by Cleveland then we trade up, with say Carolina, which is just two picks up, and give them are first and second and we have our QB of the future!!!

As it might seem like an april fools day joke to most, if the FO LOVES Tannehill, there's a chance it happens. I don't think it's likely to happen, but chan and nix, just like the rest of the nfl, know that a great Qb makes EVERYONES jobs a lot easier. It's the most Important position and if the FO thinks Tannehill is the man, he's worth trading up for. Right now, to the guys that think he's overrated, it's a terrible deal. If Tannehill becomes a star, those people would eat their words. I trust buddy. I think he's putting the franchise in a good position, so I would applaud the trade and hope he becomes our "guy". I'd love to see the reaction of the "Tannehill haters" if Tannehill goes to the fins and leads them to a title or more. I haven't seen him play enough to join either side, but of we select him, I'll be backing him up 110%.

As it might seem like an april fools day joke to most, if the FO LOVES Tannehill, there's a chance it happens. I don't think it's likely to happen, but chan and nix, just like the rest of the nfl, know that a great Qb makes EVERYONES jobs a lot easier. It's the most Important position and if the FO thinks Tannehill is the man, he's worth trading up for. Right now, to the guys that think he's overrated, it's a terrible deal. If Tannehill becomes a star, those people would eat their words. I trust buddy. I think he's putting the franchise in a good position, so I would applaud the trade and hope he becomes our "guy". I'd love to see the reaction of the "Tannehill haters" if Tannehill goes to the fins and leads them to a title or more. I haven't seen him play enough to join either side, but of we select him, I'll be backing him up 110%.

Watched 12 games and he rocks, thought he was good two years ago and liked him then and will be cool to see a guy I been watching for awhile come to this team.

Oh hell yeah, I'll be throwing party if that happens. You should edit your Title so more people see that we are trading up for Tannehill, you'd probably get 6 pages out of that. Hope Robert Cohen see's this so he can have a nuclear melt down :lol::devil:

As per your request BB the topic title has been changed. Let the debate begin!!

I don't see this happening, BUT, you have to keep in mind what happened last year. I think teams (and we fans) were surprised at the run on QBs that went down...QBs with a later round grade were going in the first. You could argue that teams, including the Bills, are going to be making sure they don't miss out again this year if they have their minds set on drafting a QB.

I have no opinion of Tannenhill. I have never seen him okay a single down. I font know what he looks like (height, weight, body size, hair color, eye color, facial features). I don't even know what school he played for. But I do read many posts in this board and I font get all the love for the guy. I've managed to go this long as a non-college football watcher and have never seen a clip, heard of him in the media. The only reason I know he exists is because of TBD. I can't say the same for other QBs. Luck, RG3 this year. Locker, Ponder, Newton, Gabbert last year. I could go on and on year to year about this. I've heard of all these guys without watching college ball. I've seen many of them play, if not full games at least commercials with thier names blasted everywhere in the media. I haven't heard of RT at all, seen him at all. Is he overrated on this board or underrated to the rest of the world? Why on gods green earth would I draft, scratch that, move up in the draft to get him in the first when all outlets would think that's a major reach? Up until a few weeks ago people were saying if he's there in the 2nd you take him. Some were even saying the 3rd. Why? Why would I want this guy? Why would I trade away picks that are so important for a guy that is really a nobody? Please, anyone?

Please excuse my lack of paragraphs, spelling, and proper use of periods and commas, I just woke up.

And I'll be throwing up in my mouth. Tannehill is a career backup and sure as heck not worthy of us wasting a 1st, more or less trading up, to get him. Tannehill is another product of a weak QB class, other than the first two, that will cause teams to reach WAY TOO HIGH to get him. I hope we are well beyond that rationale. I call BS on this report.

I don't see this happening, BUT, you have to keep in mind what happened last year. I think teams (and we fans) were surprised at the run on QBs that went down...QBs with a later round grade were going in the first. You could argue that teams, including the Bills, are going to be making sure they don't miss out again this year if they have their minds set on drafting a QB.

I think that was more teams needed to have something to trot on the field than anything. Once teams started taking QBs, teams had to reach for them

I would agree

team chemistry on a 6 win team is got to be the #1 priority

don't rock the boat

Edited by spartacus