Rate the Avatar Above You

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermética... That is like sealed against outside intervention... Right? That is why nobody has heard of them. :P

Ooops EDIT: Rate= 7. I am generous. There is artistic value. I can't stand metal... My teen son drives me up the wall with that "screamo" crap! :D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I hate pro basketball, but if I cared enough about the sport I imagine that I'd despise the Lakers. Therefore the Clippers are cool.

Don't know much about the band, but the album cover is pretty awesome. I'll give that a 7.5...

Don't know much about the band, but the album cover is pretty awesome. I'll give that a 7.5...

When you're not at work, youtube the following:

"Just Like Tiger Woods"

"It Won't Suck Itself"

"17 Girls In A Row"

"Weenie Ride"

"If You Really, Really Love Me"

All of the above are from the new Steel Panther CD "Balls Out"

Steel Panther are a 80's hair metal parody band with a jaw dropping amazing guitar player, and a drummer, Stix Zidinia, who ain't too bad himself.

As for your avatar, I likewise have no idea what's going on there, but it's pretty damn cool that much I can tell.

When you're not at work, youtube the following:

"Just Like Tiger Woods"

"It Won't Suck Itself"

"17 Girls In A Row"

"Weenie Ride"

"If You Really, Really Love Me"

All of the above are from the new Steel Panther CD "Balls Out"

Steel Panther are a 80's hair metal parody band with a jaw dropping amazing guitar player, and a drummer, Stix Zidinia, who ain't too bad himself.

As for your avatar, I likewise have no idea what's going on there, but it's pretty damn cool that much I can tell.

I'll give you a hint: this guy could kick Kirk's ass!