Rate the Avatar Above You

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zuko from Avatar. No not the crappy blue people movie, and no not the live action monstrosity. The anime show that kicked @$$. But I just changed it to Ghost Rider so you'll have to post again.

Well, I refuse to post again...

Oh, dammit. :doh:

Actually, I think I'm seeing Ghost Rider.

Not only that, I think that's all I've seen.

Still a 1.

I feel sorry that the only GR you know is Nicholas Cage's deadpan, falling asleep, boring waste of time Ghost Rider. That movie destroyed the character of Ghost Rider. Johnny Depp should've played him, that was the original plan! So yeah, I'm talking about comic GR not the FAKE LAME Ghost Rider that Nicholas Cage is.

I feel sorry that the only GR you know is Nicholas Cage's deadpan, falling asleep, boring waste of time Ghost Rider. That movie destroyed the character of Ghost Rider. Johnny Depp should've played him, that was the original plan! So yeah, I'm talking about comic GR not the FAKE LAME Ghost Rider that Nicholas Cage is.

I resent that.

You look like a demon from hell. 10+

Well...Ghost Rider is SORTA a demon from hell. He made a deal with Mephisto (a demon) to sell his soul to cure his guardian stepfather, and thus became the Ghost Rider, Mephisto's bounty hunter charged with sending evil souls back to hell...So...He's like a demon, human, guy.

Well...Ghost Rider is SORTA a demon from hell. He made a deal with Mephisto (a demon) to sell his soul to cure his guardian stepfather, and thus became the Ghost Rider, Mephisto's bounty hunter charged with sending evil souls back to hell...So...He's like a demon, human, guy.

What happened to Snipes? Did the IRS take your avatar?

About the new avatar, there's always been a suspicion that you're kind of um, well you know. But now you're just flaming