Where is Sully's article

plenzmd1

Now, i am not one who bashes Sully all the time..just most of it. Seems conspicuous that he has not written on Mario yet.

Now if he is sick or something else has happened with family etc, i can understand.

But, maybe too positive a story and he can only cherry pick negative stories?

No way to bash Ralph or Buddy on this one.he is thereforew out of ideas?

On vacation? Cant believe that at start of free agency and end of hockey season its a great idea for a buffalo sports writer to be on vacation..all summer to do that.

Edited by plenzmd1

It is probably a combination. He got sick because he could not publish the article he wrote about how the Bills blew it in free agency.

Now, i am not one who bashes Sully all the time..just most of it. Seems conspicuous that he has not written on Mario yet.

Now if he is sick or something else has happened with family etc, i can understand.

But, maybe too positive a story and he can only cherry pick negative stories?

No way to bash Ralph or Buddy on this one.he is thereforew out of ideas?

On vacation? Cant believe that at start of free agency and end of hockey season its a great idea for a buffalo sports writer to be on vacation..all summer to do that.

Edited by Peter

I'll give Sully some ammo;

1. Gailey needs to go 14-2 this year in order to be a .500 coach for the Bills, which translates into being allowed to loose the AFC championship game in order to become .500 (15-3).

2. What is the longterm cap effect of the Mario Williams signing...

As mentioned, Sully's on IR as he recovers from hip replacement surgery. However, he was on WGR this morning.

As he says, it may be the painkillers talking but, relatively speaking, he sounds practically giddy.

http://www.wgr550.com/episode_download.php?contentType=36&contentId=5746409

Thanks for posting this! Sully actually eats some crow and he does seem high on this signing, the area and the direction of the team!

I don't know about Jerry but has anyone noticed Bucky Gleason has not written a word about the Sabres since his "Fire Darcy" screed right before the trade deadline?

PTR

He wrote a Sabres column on March 13, and another one on Hodgson before that.

Thanks for posting this! Sully actually eats some crow and he does seem high on this signing, the area and the direction of the team!

There's not a person who follows sports in Buffalo that Sully hasn't pissed off at one time or the other. I certainly can't be called his supporter. The truth is though he really is a supporter of the Bills and the current regime. Amazingly, reading some of his tweets he is a huge supporter of Fitz succeeding here.

There's not a person who follows sports in Buffalo that Sully hasn't pissed off at one time or the other. I certainly can't be called his supporter. The truth is though he really is a supporter of the Bills and the current regime. Amazingly, reading some of his tweets he is a huge supporter of Fitz succeeding here.

As a frequent Sully basher myself, for him doing so much bashing, Sully truly loves Buffalo, and living there, and Buffalo sports. He does not at all seem like a bad guy. He's probably fun with drink with.

As a frequent Sully basher myself, for him doing so much bashing, Sully truly loves Buffalo, and living there, and Buffalo sports. He does not at all seem like a bad guy. He's probably fun with drink with.

Isn't Sully the one that publicly stated he wasn't a Bills fan?

I'll give Sully some ammo;

1. Gailey needs to go 14-2 this year in order to be a .500 coach for the Bills, which translates into being allowed to loose the AFC championship game in order to become .500 (15-3).

2. What is the longterm cap effect of the Mario Williams signing...

I believe he will cost the Bills 50M in guaranteed money, of which 22-25 counts against the 1st year of his deal..So his impact on year 2 and 3 would be another 25M plus base bonus. The remaining 50M gets spread out over the next 3 years of the contract (or something close).

I think the Bills can take this pretty easily, considering they have Fitz on board for a reasonable deal.

The big ones that will strap the bills next season will be their own signings: Levitre, Wood, Jackson, Byrd, Spiller, Chandler, Urbik/ They have to soon decide on what to do with McKelvin.

1331964407[/url]' post='2412345']

I believe he will cost the Bills 50M in guaranteed money, of which 22-25 counts against the 1st year of his deal..So his impact on year 2 and 3 would be another 25M plus base bonus. The remaining 50M gets spread out over the next 3 years of the contract (or something close).

I think the Bills can take this pretty easily, considering they have Fitz on board for a reasonable deal.

The big ones that will strap the bills next season will be their own signings: Levitre, Wood, Jackson, Byrd, Spiller, Chandler, Urbik/ They have to soon decide on what to do with McKelvin.

Big ones next year indeed! Talk about core! Gonna have to work on a couple of those this year, IMO.