Who's next??? Capitalize on this momentum!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really wish the Bills would consider Early Ducet. He can be just the #2 we are in need of, with tons of upside. Won't break the bank, either.

I'd rather not. It's time for Bills fans to demand quality and not got excited by the Buster Davis's and Ruvell Martin's of the world.

I'm mildly shocked there have been no calls for Lee Evans. Will he be out of football?

Probably. When your last season consists of you catching 4 passes during the regular season, 4 more in the playoffs, and dropping the most important pass of your life, your career is pretty much over.

Bell I hope. If we sign Bell we have all the key players from last year, plus a healthy KW, Levitre, and Wood, add in Mario and this upcoming draft class( 7 out of top 138 picks). We can look to improve WR and CB, and add depth. We are turning into a great football team!

Stephen Tulloch. He is a 4-3 MLB. 27 years old. Averages 130 tackles a year. Mario William's teammate at NC State. Problem is he wants a deal upwards of 6 million per year with 40% guaranteed. I think he'd be a big upgrade over Barnett.

I suspect that Nix will pretty much let the market come to him. I think that they don't want to over pay for another player that isn't going to be as dynamic as Williams. The cap is suddenly a thing they have to be concerned with. I think we will see them try to nab some nice mid level players much like they did Barnett last season. No need to pay top dollar for mid level talent.

Stephen Tulloch. He is a 4-3 MLB. 27 years old. Averages 130 tackles a year. Mario William's teammate at NC State. Problem is he wants a deal upwards of 6 million per year with 40% guaranteed. I think he'd be a big upgrade over Barnett.

First of all, why would you want to upgrade your best linebacker?

Shouldn't you be trying to upgrade the other two spots?

Secondly Burnett isn't going to be our middle linebacker… he's playing outside this year.

Sheppard will be manning the middle.

What about the falcons Lofton? The bills still need a LB, and he is very good.

This is a guy I would like to have as I still consider our linebacking corp to be Nick Barnett and a bunch of wannabes. London Fletcher would also be an upgrade at MLB.

What you could do is resign Bell or Bring in McNeil and then draft a wide receiver.....

Bell has not signed anywhere yet.

Personally? The LT's at the top of this draft are supposed to be pretty good......how about Early Ducet WR....then draft Jonathan Martin.

With the cards signing Levi brown. It leaves one less option for bell. I hope he will come back and sign a 1 year contract and compete and get the big money next year

With the cards signing Levi brown. It leaves one less option for bell. I hope he will come back and sign a 1 year contract and compete and get the big money next year

The likelihood of that happening increased. And it may not be a bad way to go for both the Bills and Bell. I don't see a lot of teams paying him a lot of money anymore. It's possible, but after a few days if he is not signed it doesn't look good.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/03/15/bills-likely-done-in-free-agency/

bills-likely-done-in-free-agency, which I am okay with somewhat, they offered to Bell he went to somewhere else and didn't counter (if he doesn't get an offer much better ball is in the FOs court). I think we draft one high.

I mean if he comes back fine but draft one anyway.

I think they will look for a Nick Barrnet type signing (by that I mean later and inexpensive) maybe but at the lower end of the money scale if anything at all. Don't get your hopes up CB is the press office of the Bills speaking.

There have been...in other threads. The "he can teach the youngsters" mantra.

Teach 'em what? The art of NOT being there when your team needs you?

Sorry but I'm heaping Lee Evans in with the Matt Leinarts of the world.