FAP

FAP

FAP

FAP

FAP

FAP

FAP

FAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm loving the possibilities of the D-line with Mario Williams. From what I read, Wannstedt has his DE's pressuring the QB, playing the run, and not dropping into coverage. With playing next to Dareus & K. Williams, and how Wanny uses his DE's, I can see MW putting up career numbers in Buffalo.

In regards to Kelsay, I feel he will benefit from the other 3 D-lineman. I can see Kelsay having 6-8 sacks for the year. I still would like to see Kelsay's position upgraded though. Kelsay is a very hard working player, is a team player, and will do whatever is asked of him, but he's not even an average pass rusher.

While I would love to think of the possibilities of having Merriman-Dareus-K.Wiliiams-M.Williams together for obvious pass plays (which would be an absolute nightmare for the opposing offense), I can't because Merriman hasn't been able to stay healthy enough to make an impact. If Merriman does anything at all, it should be considered a bonus.

Drayton Florence tweeted that Schoebel is thinking of coming out of retirement. I would definitely welcome him back on the D-line.

My wish list for the draft: 1st round: LT, rounds 2-4: DE, WR, OLB (no particular order). Rest of the way: CB, TE, & O-line depth (no particular order).

I'm loving the possibilities of the D-line with Mario Williams. From what I read, Wannstedt has his DE's pressuring the QB, playing the run, and not dropping into coverage. With playing next to Dareus & K. Williams, and how Wanny uses his DE's, I can see MW putting up career numbers in Buffalo.

In regards to Kelsay, I feel he will benefit from the other 3 D-lineman. I can see Kelsay having 6-8 sacks for the year. I still would like to see Kelsay's position upgraded though. Kelsay is a very hard working player, is a team player, and will do whatever is asked of him, but he's not even an average pass rusher.

While I would love to think of the possibilities of having Merriman-Dareus-K.Wiliiams-M.Williams together for obvious pass plays (which would be an absolute nightmare for the opposing offense), I can't because Merriman hasn't been able to stay healthy enough to make an impact. If Merriman does anything at all, it should be considered a bonus.

Drayton Florence tweeted that Schoebel is thinking of coming out of retirement. I would definitely welcome him back on the D-line.

My wish list for the draft: 1st round: LT, rounds 2-4: DE, WR, OLB (no particular order). Rest of the way: CB, TE, & O-line depth (no particular order).

Absolutely not true. Kelsay WILL benefit from having MW on the other side, but to dismiss his ability in his own right is doing him a disservice. No, he's not a superstar, but he will win significantly more one-on-one matchups than he loses, he's almost always in the right position, and he plays hard.

Mark my words -- teams who leave Kelsay one-on-one against their RT because they're focused on Williams/Williams/Dareus are going to pay the price.

Absolutely not true. Kelsay WILL benefit from having MW on the other side, but to dismiss his ability in his own right is doing him a disservice. No, he's not a superstar, but he will win significantly more one-on-one matchups than he loses, he's almost always in the right position, and he plays hard.

Mark my words -- teams who leave Kelsay one-on-one against their RT because they're focused on Williams/Williams/Dareus are going to pay the price.

Not disagreeing with you on Kelsay's work ethic. But he's never had more than 5 sacks in a season. With Wannstedt using his DE's to pressure the QB, play against the run, not dropping into coverage, and along with playing next to Dareus-KW-MW) could benefit Kelsay. Only time will tell.

You guys know why the Bills are looking towards better days? For the simple fact that for whatever reason we always receive hate from critics. It's our time to shine and the league can sense it now. Let me elaborate on the hate.

Tuesday night when Mario visited the Bills it was a "shock".

Tuesday night he was allegedly "leaving".

Wednesday after touring Buffalo and visiting OBD he "had a flight scheduled to leave".

Thursday we all know he "SIGNED".

Brian Baldinger on Tuesday's NFL Total Access said a "good fit" for Mario would be the Bills lining up next to Dareus, Kyle, and Kelsay. Then on Thursday night's Total Access he said it was a wrong move for Buffalo to spend that much on Mario because he doesn't feel Mario is an "elite" player. That in NC they never finished better than 6-6 and that his first 4 years in the Texans they had one of the worst defenses in the league. He also went as far as saying he's not a game changer.

I can never pin point every single time I think people hate our team but we can't deny the "feeling" that they do is always there. Maybe I'm being too proud (and I dont even live in Buffalo I live in NYC) but it's time to get this defense started especially with the draft coming up.

I woke up today just as excited as I was yesterday. Congratulations to all.

GO BILLS.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Denver found that out big time on Christmas Eve this past season. And we didn't even have Super Mario on the other side.

I agree. He wont be an All-Pro, but he will be very solid. And you cant have All-pros at every position, you need those solid role players too.

They could be a 35 to 40 sack starting unit as follows

M Williams 12

Dareus 9

K Williams 8

Kelsay 9

Key will be keeping them healthy

Let's not get carried away. Those numbers are off the charts. I would guess that the NYG whose pass rush is great, didn't come close to this last year(in terms of the 4 best players on the DL).

Don't want to wish spring and summer to go by, but I can't wait for training camp!

This is exactly how I feel right now. Torn between wanting to enjoy summer, and just wanting to get it over with so I can get to the home opener and watch this team!

M Williams 12

Dareus 9

K Williams 8

Kelsay 9

I don't care how you look at it, this DL is freaking formidable. Other than Kelsay, there isn't a single guy that doesn't demand a double team on almost every play. You can't play seven OL so good luck. We're starting to build some depth with players like Heard and hopefully Troupe, Edwards and Johnson.

You guys know why the Bills are looking towards better days? For the simple fact that for whatever reason we always receive hate from critics. It's our time to shine and the league can sense it now. Let me elaborate on the hate.

Wednesday after touring Buffalo and visiting OBD he "had a flight scheduled to leave".

Brian Baldinger on Tuesday's NFL Total Access said a "good fit" for Mario would be the Bills lining up next to Dareus, Kyle, and Kelsay. Then on Thursday night's Total Access he said it was a wrong move for Buffalo to spend that much on Mario because he doesn't feel Mario is an "elite" player. That in NC they never finished better than 6-6 and that his first 4 years in the Texans that they had one of the worst defenses in the league. He also went as far as saying he's not a game changer.

I can never pin point every single time I think people hate our team but we can't dent that the "feeling" that they do is always there. Maybe I'm being too prideful (and I dont even live in Buffalo I live in NYC) but it's time to get this defense started especially with the draft coming up.

GO BILLS.

I saw that last night on the NFL network. What a Negative Nancy!! IMO, MW will put up career numbers in Buffalo, with playing alongside KW & dareus, plus with how Wannstedt uses his DE's (not dropping into coverage)>

Brian Baldinger on Tuesday's NFL Total Access said a "good fit" for Mario would be the Bills lining up next to Dareus, Kyle, and Kelsay. Then on Thursday night's Total Access he said it was a wrong move for Buffalo to spend that much on Mario because he doesn't feel Mario is an "elite" player. That in NC they never finished better than 6-6 and that his first 4 years in the Texans they had one of the worst defenses in the league. He also went as far as saying he's not a game changer.

I can never pin point every single time I think people hate our team but we can't deny the "feeling" that they do is always there. Maybe I'm being too proud (and I dont even live in Buffalo I live in NYC) but it's time to get this defense started especially with the draft coming up.

GO BILLS.

Welcome to the board!

I don't care how you look at it, this DL is freaking formidable. Other than Kelsay, there isn't a single guy that doesn't demand a double team on almost every play. You can't play seven OL so good luck. We're starting to build some depth with players like Heard and hopefully Troupe, Edwards and Johnson.

I agree. Those guys who were so-so starters last year will be quality backups next season IF the starters stay healthy

M Williams 12

Dareus 9

K Williams 8

Kelsay 9

Mario 12

Dareus 6

Williams 6

Kelsay 7

This would be a great year IMO. Kelsay's previous career high is 5.5, so 7 would be great. Pressures might not be an official stat, and it doesn't come up in the box-score, but that's what this group is gonna do. I can see a lot more throw-aways this year.