Mock With Redskins Trade is Up...

Astrobot

Love this draft Astro; with Ingram, Gilmore, Schwartz and Jaye Howard on board We'd have abetter draft than last year.

I like the selection of Ingram.

I don't like the cornerback selection. Enough with the cornerbacks. Would rather Wagner, the OLB from Utah State.

I have no idea who Mitchell Schwartz is.

Were adding two more corners one way or another so lets get a good one, not many late round corners that can start outside of the slot.

could also go ;

1. Dre Kirkpatrick Alabama 6'2" 186 CB

2. Nick Perry USC 6'3" 271 DE43

3. B.J. Coleman Chattanooga 6'3" 220 QB

4. Brandon Mosley Auburn 6'5" 314 LOT

4. T.Y. Hilton Florida Int'l 5'10" 183 WR

5. Emmanuel Acho Texas 6'1" 238 SILB OLB43

5. Ladarius Green Louisiana-Lafayette 6'6" 238 TE

6. Josh Chapman Alabama 6'1" 316 DT34 DT43

7. Brian Quick Appalachian State 6'4" 220 WR

I dont think I can get over the fact Ingram is only 6-1, thats just not good size for a DE.. let alone a top 10 draft pick.

This dude has a passion for the game ! i do believe Dwight Freeney is 6-0 maybe 6-1 and he's a BEAST on the field !!! :devil:

Edited by T Flynn

I dont think I can get over the fact Ingram is only 6-1, thats just not good size for a DE.. let alone a top 10 draft pick.

Elvis Dumervil #92 DE

5' 11", 260 lbs

Denver Broncos

Birth DateJanuary 19, 1984 (Age: 28)

Birth PlaceMiami, FL

Experience6 years

CollegeLouisville

2011 Season

TACK FF SACK

42 0 9.5

Career

171 10 52.5

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/9712/elvis-dumervil

I'm putting a GRAB in for Vinny Curry next time, but don't you think Mario Williams and Ingram will be enough??? :thumbsup:

Ya but seeing as Mario Williams is nothing more than a fantasy we need to look elsewhere for a pass rush that has more reality to it !!!

Whens this dreaming about MW gonna stop ??? :wallbash: :wallbash: It just ain't gonna happen !!!

Astro, did you guys take into account that the Skins will be pursuing Stevie Johnson in free agency?

LOL!!!

Just for the record, that was BLECCCCH-er Report. :flirt:

The reason that DraftTek mocks are different is that the process is unbiased. Full-time experts create their own Big Board without input from fan sites. Thirty-two Team Analysts input their own team's Positional Needs. Then a computer, with a defined "Reach" to ignore players on the Big Board more than 15 slots down, makes the choices. This makes it unique, and it allows us to make mocks daily if need be. We won't look like the mocks where one guy professes to know all 32 teams, their schemes, and (obviously from BLECCCCH-er Report) who's been signed.

I report to TBD to generate discussion and to further refine our team's Positional Needs. While I have thick skin and need your opinions, nobody appreciates opinions without facts. "If it's different, it's wrong" doesn't fly with me.

Astro

I love the first two picks. A pass rush and a corner. The Bills need to do some work in free agency as far as WR and OT go. But I love for them to focus the draft on one side of the ball and then focus their free agency efforts on primarily one side of the ball.

I love that it plays out with Ingram falling to us. Fine enough with the picks in 2 and 3, but would go with Curry if he was somehow still there in the 3rd, as in this mock.

A big NO to picking a "backup QB" any earlier than the 4th. I understand the need, but this team is still trying to add starters. We cant be picking for depth that early in the draft. Need to find starting talent. IMO, when it comes to QBs you are either picking your starter in round 1, or your backup in rounds 4-7. Unless we had no other needs.

Edited by DrDareustein

I feel the Redskins gave up too much without any guarantees. RGIII isnt a sure fire pick. ( you can argue that with any draft class, only time will tell ) It seems when they signed Shannahan and McNabb and lobbied for Peyton Manning, that Snyder just throws money at a wall and hopes something sticks. That organization changes its direction every year. Nothing is consistent and I dont think the players are happy either. Snyder is a money grubbing, over reaching, ignoramus. Who should get his nose out of the NFL and stop jewing the teams loyal fans out of stability and common sense. Way to set your organization back 3 more years by trading away all your picks.

After 'The Big Trade', I feel even more comfortable with my Bills mock draft - especially my first-round pick...

R1 - David DeCastro, RG, Stanford (6'5", 310 lbs.)

R2 - Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama (6'4", 260 lbs.)

R3 - Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse (6'5", 265 lbs.)

R4a-Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech (6'5", 206 lbs.)

R4b-Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin (6'4", 315 lbs.)

R5a-Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State (6'3", 233 lbs.)

R5b-Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M (6'4", 220 lbs.)

R6 - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona (6'5", 240 lbs.)

R7a-Levi Adcock, RT, Oklahoma State (6'5", 322 lbs.)

R7b-Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska (6'4", 279 lbs.)

Wow i'd like Crick in the 2nd and you think he might make it to the 7th round, is he reinjured?

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

MELVIN INGRAM WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A 1ST ROUND PICK IN 2011. This fact is not lost on Buddy Nix.

If the draft plays out this way. I would expect Martin to be the pick in the first.

I like Steven Gilmore as the BPA.

As pointed out earlier Vinny Curry is hands down the pick at 72 if the draft goes that, doesn't matter if they screw up their first round pick with Ingram. You still take Curry.

MOSLEY at 105.

Then Randell 124

CAN'T talk intelligently about enough prospects on the 5th but have seen Kennan Robinson play, so wouldn't mind that pick but I'll leave to you for those decisions.

Totally agree with you. So does Dwight Freeney. /sarcasm.

Don't get hung up on prototypical measurements. If the guy can play, he can play. And Robert Mathis is only 6' 2". And that's just two players from one team.

Totally agree with you. So does Dwight Freeney. /sarcasm.

Don't get hung up on prototypical measurements. If the guy can play, he can play. And Robert Mathis is only 6' 2". And that's just two players from one team.

Nix said this very thing in so many words. Only 2 players I think of in that context are Ingram (6'2", short arms) and Upshaw (6'1") from the draft and Mathis in FA. Cordarro Law is also 6'2".