Dating An Older Woman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! We talked today and she is taking me out to a birthday dinner next Thursday. Remember, I share the same bday as her late husband.

Birthday sex!

... yes, with a friend, who happens to be an attractive fashion model, who recently graced the cover of Sports Illustrated (no names, please). and then ...

jw

So that must be what life is like for a high profile AP. reporter.

To update:

I made dinner reservations at an Italian restaurant in the Rittenhouse neighborhood of Philadelphia for 7:30pm last night. It was a BYOB, cash only place, but really nice. She made the 40 minute drive south down I-95, parked at my place, and then we took a cab to the restaurant.

We had a great dinner. Ended up staying until 10pm, drinking wine, talking. We left and walked a few blocks north to Market Street to hale a cab. We got in the cab and we began to make out for the entire 10 minute cab ride back to my place. She commented on how great of a kisser I was and I liked how much she was in to it.

When we arrived back to my place, I invited her inside. She declined saying, maybe another time. She had to catch a train to NYC this morning at 8am in Trenton, NJ and I knew this, so I didn't set my expectations high.

All in all it was a great time, great company. I'm going to Coachella next week for 5 days, so I'm not sure when I will be able to see her again.

I really have no input for you Ditka, I just wanted to get my name into this fantastic thread. Will definitely be watching for more updates and good luck Ditka!

It sounds like Ditka didn't have any input for her either! :w00t:

Thanks for the update Ditka -- I'm jealous about Coachella. I was just there a month ago. Make sure you get a breakfast burrito from Andy's #5.

Thanks for the update Ditka -- I'm jealous about Coachella. I was just there a month ago. Make sure you get a breakfast burrito from Andy's #5.

wish i could have some input here as well..but i am prolly older than the older woman. I sure as chit know i had to look up WTH/where/what Coachella was :doh:

Keep us updated Ditka..maybe when I go after a 70 year old this thread can be a good resource.

To update:

I made dinner reservations at an Italian restaurant irrelevant in the Rittenhouse irrelevant neighborhood of Philadelphia hell for 7:30pm last night. It was a BYOB low class, cash only rinky dink place, but really nice who cares anyway I'm trying to get laid here. She made the 40 minute drive south down I-95 demonstrating again her as yet unnoticed desire to bed me, parked at my place, and then we took a cab to the restaurant. I never took my eyes off of her so her plan to slash her own tires so that she would have to stay the night and I would finally get the hint fell through.

We had a great dinner....she had the sausage; boy does she make googly eyes when she eats and I had something new called the naivete platter. Ended up staying until 10pm way past my bedtime, drinking wine, talking. We left and walked a few blocks north irrelevant to Market irrelevant Street to hale hail a cab. We got in the cab and we began to make out for the entire short 10 minute cab ride back to my place. The cabbie was filming the whole thing and we'll be on Youtube about 3:30under the heading dude can't get the hint from Cougar. She commented on how great of a kisser I was not so subtly begged for me to brag about my prowess and summon her for more and I liked how much she was in to it totally missed the point.

When we arrived back to my place, I invited her inside. She was disappointed that I asked her instead of telling herdeclined saying, maybe another time if I tell her to instead of asking. She had to catch a train to NYC this morning at 8am in Trenton, NJ and I knew this make up some bs so she could get out of there even though it meant she'd have to drive drunk. so I didn't hadn't set my expectations high, so I'd say this night was a smashing success.

All in all it was another lost opportunity great time, great company. I'm going to Coachella a purse store next week for 5 days, so I'm not sure when I will be able to see her again.

I have edited your post above to show you how most people read it.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

I will probably hit it up on the way back to LAX. Thanks for the tip.

I have edited you post above to show you how most people read it.

:worthy: