For the first time in a while, I'm not pissed off.

I don't think we are world beaters yet. But, I had the most fun at Ralph Wilson Stadium that I've had in a long long time last year. I also actually like the guys on this team. They are fun to root for, and don't think it's hell by having to play in Buffalo.

I'm not sure how good we'll be, but I do think that with a decent free agency period, we can definitely play sound football this year.

I'm excited for the first time in a long time. We finally have some legit NFL football players, and I think we'll be getting more. Freddie, Stevie, Fitz, CJ, Barnett, Dareus and Kyle. That's so much better than what we've had here in the not so distant past.

We can only hope things are looking up!!!

I think it's going to be a soft year for season tix. But that's coming from a guy who is an outatowner and is not renewing. I know from trying to get rid of tix last year that demand was lowest it's been in a long time. If I can't sell the games I don't go to without losing money, no season tix.

I'm happy that they signed #13, but am curious if he'll become more of what he was (an idiot) now that he has the contract.

Poking around on Twitter, I saw some Bears fan pissed off about this because he was hoping Chicago would pick up Stevie in FA. I gotta admit, fans of other teams saying "dammit" about this move makes me feel good. Let's go Buffalo!

I think it's going to be a soft year for season tix. But that's coming from a guy who is an outatowner and is not renewing. I know from trying to get rid of tix last year that demand was lowest it's been in a long time. If I can't sell the games I don't go to without losing money, no season tix.

I'm happy that they signed #13, but am curious if he'll become more of what he was (an idiot) now that he has the contract.

An idiot w 35 mil........not sure how this makes him an idiot......enjoy your 40 hrs of work sir.....I can't stand all the Stevie "hate" around here...He plays hard he celebrates which means "idiot" to older bills fans.....

An idiot w 35 mil........not sure how this makes him an idiot......enjoy your 40 hrs of work sir.....I can't stand all the Stevie "hate" around here...He plays hard he celebrates which means "idiot" to older bills fans.....

F the 35 mil, I will work my entire career and be lucky to see his first years salary.

I am an older fan and I don't think he is an idiot because he celebrates (though I do think the entire celebration thing is out of hand, do we need to see one after every play?), but I do think he is an idiot when his celebrating costs his team ... multiple times.

I love the internet. You can insult people you don't know personally and don't have to be accountable for it. But it's ok to insult people if they play for the professional sports team you follow. :thumbsup:

F the 35 mil, I will work my entire career and be lucky to see his first years salary.

I am an older fan and I don't think he is an idiot because he celebrates (though I do think the entire celebration thing is out of hand, do we need to see one after every play?), but I do think he is an idiot when his celebrating costs his team ... multiple times.

:thumbsup:

I love the internet. You can insult people you don't know personally and don't have to be accountable for it. But it's ok to insult people if they play for the professional sports team you follow. :thumbsup:

Not sure if there is sarcasm in this post or not.So I'm going with ,yes sarcasm. Do you ever insult people if they play for the professional sports team you follow? Me thinks you have.

I too think it will be a soft year. I too am from out of town as well. But, I had a different experience last year than you did. I've been a season ticket holder now for 14 years. Last year, our little group of six were able to seat relocate to about the 35 yard line, Bills side, 17 rows up, and I sold every game I didn't attend last year for the first time in a long time. Even one pre-season game and the Tebow game for $10 over face value when there were tons of tickets left for that game. Shocked the hell outta me.

Again, I am one with little to no faith in the Bills orgnaization. So, this is cool for me to feel like I'm not being ripped off and fed a bunch of BS for the first time in a while. I like the feeling. I want it to keep going. For the first time in a long time, I'm not skeptical today of the Bills nor am I pissed off. We didn't create another hole. It's fabulous.

I wish they would get Bell and Chandler done too, but those two aren't a must for me. TOday though, we can say we FINALLY kept one of our own. Still want another WR, but this is great. And we have a guy that actually wants to be here.

Love it. Keep it up. LETS GO BUFFALO!

One more extra tidbit. Is hell freezing over? Maybe I'm a little more giddy today, because I am from Pittsburgh originally, and I wake up and see that the Buccos signed Andrew McCucthen to a 6 year, 51 million dollar deal. LMAO. It's like I've hit the lottery today.

Two of my two favorite teams, the Bills and Pirates. Two of the worst run teams in pro sports. The Bills and Pirates. And both deliver with awesome news today outta the blue. Well, at least on Cutch's part it was.

Someone's gonna pinch me and wake me up. Or, did someone turn back the clock to 1992 all over again?

I'm an "older fan and I agree with JPS. It's not "Stevie" hate, it's "15 yd personal fouls for celebrating" hate.

...He plays hard he celebratesdraws 15 yd penalties even after Coach Gailey talked to him about this which means "idiot" to older bills fans.....

There, that's better.

Us older folks have a better understanding of what "we" mean.

Edited by Dopey