For the first time in a while, I'm not pissed off.

I'm an "older fan and I agree with JPS. It's not "Stevie" hate, it's "15 yd personal fouls for celebrating" hate.

...He plays hard he celebratesdraws 15 yd penalties even after Coach Gailey talked to him about this which means "idiot" to older bills fans.....

There, that's better.

Us older folks have a better understanding of what "we" mean.

in his defense, he was not flagged for the T-shirt thing last year so he did not think it would be a problem this year. He was just trying to have some fun. I like his personality. I have no problem with him celebrating when he does good things. I think he is smart enough to figure out the rules and celebrate with his teammates and within the rules. He does not seem to be a stupid person or to be a thug, plus he is a young man. I think he will mature and I will honestly be shocked if you see him get this type of penalty again. The bigger concern for me is the concentration so that he does not make those key drops at the wrong time. That is what I am hoping will change as he matures. I certainly would not put him in the 'idiot' category like Pacman, Haynesworth or Whitner.

An idiot w 35 mil........not sure how this makes him an idiot......enjoy your 40 hrs of work sir.....I can't stand all the Stevie "hate" around here...He plays hard he celebrates which means "idiot" to older bills fans.....

To be fair, I don't think most have a problem with celebrating. It's the *excessive* part that people have a problem with. Don't pre-game celebrations, or if you do, make them look quick and natural. No more markers, no more falling on the ground, no more specific taunts. Make up a signature dance or something, whatever. Have fun, but play within the rules. :)