Hot for Teacher, California Style

I don't get this whole young chick thing. I was at a job fair yesterday. I had this recent high school graduate sit down. She was smoking hot but there is no way in hell I'd leave my wife for her

For longer than a couple of hours. :devil:

He "moved in" with an 18-year old. Who he met. As a teacher in high school. When she was a freshman.

What? Seriously? Are you that eager to go to prison?

When I was in high school in the late 90s, my school had 2 male Social Studies teachers, and 1 male Science teacher, that were on their 2nd marriages. To girls they had as students and started dating the year after they graduated.

Wasnt a big deal back then, other than to their families. Everyone lived happily ever after. And they were all very good, well-liked teachers.

Didnt have as much of the 24-hour Internet/News cycle though...

that's not how this game is played...we comment on the teacher...

again...we are not here to judge on anyone's lifestyle... :devil:

Ha, no, that the teacher resigned before they got caught.

Not sure that is the California girl I would leave my wife and kids for...

that's not how this game is played...we comment on the teacher...

again...we are not here to judge on anyone's lifestyle... :devil:

lol, I thought we always commented on the female. My bad. You keep checking out that guy and let us know when youve finally decided. :thumbsup:

When I was in high school in the late 90s, my school had 2 male Social Studies teachers, and 1 male Science teacher, that were on their 2nd marriages. To girls they had as students and started dating the year after they graduated.

Wasnt a big deal back then, other than to their families. Everyone lived happily ever after. And they were all very good, well-liked teachers.

Did they move in with the former students? Or actually, y'know, get their own place, like adults.

I going to go out on a limb here and guess that Daddy isnt around...

The rumor I heard was that dad died in 2001. I also know someone that worked with the teacher. She said she wasn't surprised when she found out it was him.

Edited by Kevin

When I was in high school (in a small city in CNY), many of my friends had "relations" with the in-school-suspension teacher. She was also the assistant swim coach, was probably in her late 20's, and was pretty darn good looking. I never got the chance to partake, but I was told by my friends that she would invite 3-4 guys (usually guys from the football team) over to her apartment to have orgies with her and her roommate. This type of thing is probably much more prevalent than we can ever imagine. To my knowledge, she never got caught.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in college from 1979 to 1983 there was a college teacher banging one of the students at his desk. It was all consentual sex. Today it would be on TMZ.

When I was in college from 1979 to 1983 there was a college teacher banging one of the students at his desk. It was all consentual sex. Today it would be on TMZ.

No, I think it's OK for college students. I often question my decision not to get my PhD.