Breitbart dead

No Americans should take pleasure in the death of another American who has committed no crime, only voiced his opinion and point of view. This was from another site, but I thought it was nicely put:

All of our voices are important; disagreement is simply patriots with differing views for the future of our country. Fair debate only makes us all better eventually; if we let it that is. No one should experience the grief and loss of such a premature passing and his family will be in our prayers as will the other lives lost this week. Nothing is guarenteed to any of us in this life.

Thanks for posting B-L..........it was very well put.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except birth control, health insurance, a debt-free college education, home ownership, cheap gas, smart phones, the internet...

I wish we guaranteed a good football team......maybe the Fed should buy the Bills.....

You want the Bills to be worse! Hush!

But that would be the beauty of the current administration buying the Bills.

No matter how bad or stupid of just completely FUBAR'ed the team was, we could count on Obama at a post-game press conference telling Jerry Sullivan how the problem with the team is that it just doesn't get the same opportunities to score like other teams do. What football needs is more fairness. If all teams would just win some and lose some, then the Bills would be able to win some, but you can't count on the Bills to win when the evil, greedy 1% perennial champs like the Patriots* have obviously rigged the system in their favor.

Until we get Robert Kraft to pay more so the Bills can afford to pay a better rate for free agents, there will continue to be a divide between the 1% and the middle class teams.

Fired up! Ready to go! Fired up! Ready to go!

But that would be the beauty of the current administration buying the Bills.

No matter how bad or stupid of just completely FUBAR'ed the team was, we could count on Obama at a post-game press conference telling Jerry Sullivan how the problem with the team is that it just doesn't get the same opportunities to score like other teams do. What football needs is more fairness. If all teams would just win some and lose some, then the Bills would be able to win some, but you can't count on the Bills to win when the evil, greedy 1% perennial champs like the Patriots* have obviously rigged the system in their favor.

Until we get Robert Kraft to pay more so the Bills can afford to pay a better rate for free agents, there will continue to be a divide between the 1% and the middle class teams.

Fired up! Ready to go! Fired up! Ready to go!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So Tom would wish death on someone who is scum of the earth and a criminal and you take that and wish death on someone whose opinion you greatly disagree with? Did I follow that right??

He may or not be a criminal...but Rush is scum of the earth in my book!

Rush is a windbag with an audience. He's nothing.

No, Rush is a bombastic entertainer with a conservative philosophy and an irreverent way of stating things. Peel back the bs and he is nearly always on the money with his thinking. He pisses off the libs and independents and even alot of the conservatives because of his showmanship but he is extremely influentual in this country and by no means a "nothing".

So you Google us? :unsure:

actually I googled Alaskan inventors, science breakthroughs, medical innovation, literature and such, I was wondering if anything of merit has ever come from Alaska or if you and AD are a pretty representative sample- sadly you are.

actually I googled Alaskan inventors, science breakthroughs, medical innovation, literature and such, I was wondering if anything of merit has ever come from Alaska or if you and AD are a pretty representative sample- sadly you are.

Alaska incorporated San Francisco?

No, Rush is a bombastic entertainer with a conservative philosophy and an irreverent way of stating things. Peel back the bs and he is nearly always on the money with his thinking. He pisses off the libs and independents and even alot of the conservatives because of his showmanship but he is extremely influentual in this country and by no means a "nothing".

Whom does he influence? Does anyone of importance actually take him seriously these days? I always thought he was like the Colin Cowherd of politics: generates controversy, gets ratings, but ultimately is just screaming into the abyss as far as influence goes.

Whom does he influence? Does anyone of importance actually take him seriously these days? I always thought he was like the Colin Cowherd of politics: generates controversy, gets ratings, but ultimately is just screaming into the abyss as far as influence goes.

The #1 demographic that Rush influences? Answer: The professional left.

Not a day goes by that they don't pay attention to what he is saying. They have to, because when they inevitably screw up, listening to Rush means they know what they will be hearing about it from the right in general, months before the screw up.

They have tried to marginalize him for years, but the sad fact is, they listen to him because a lot more often than not he ends up being right, and they have to figure out how they are going to respond to him. When Obama refers to Limbaugh by name, and literally refers to something Limbaugh said on his show, as a sitting President, giving a nationally televised speech? :lol: :lol: Yeah, you better believe they are influenced by him.

I agree with the above: Rush has lost a step in his presentation. He used to be a lot funnier, and quicker, etc.

However, he's lost nothing in terms of his ability to analyze a situation and bring significant insight and a unique take....most of the time. He was able to make talking about things like the Fed, which usually is reserved for boring ass Sunday morning shows with boring-ass people....actually entertaining. :D That's because before being a conservative, a wiseass, before anything else: he's a very talented guy. The reason he scares the crap out of the left is his ability.

Without his talent, given the amount of money and resources the left has spent trying to destroy the guy, he would have been eradicated from the airwaves a long time ago. It's the same reason Colin Cowherd will never even approach Rush's ratings-->Cowherd will never approach Rush's ability.

Wow! so young too!

Red Eye did a tribute show to Breitbart.....it was perfect.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hmmm funny. I've never even been to Alaska.

He may or not be a criminal...but Rush is scum of the earth in my book!

Why? Because he has a different view of things? Hardly a reason to wish him dead.

To my ears, he is a hate mongerer. You may disagree with that, I don't want you dead though!

What makes him a hate mongerer? My guess is that you take his sarcasm at face value while recognizing sarcasm for what it is when it comes from the left. Seat is getting warm, eh?

What makes him a hate mongerer? My guess is that you take his sarcasm at face value while recognizing sarcasm for what it is when it comes from the left. Seat is getting warm, eh?

He isn't really all that sarcastic, just crude. Things like referring to Michelle Obama as "Moo-shell", or as a "watusi woman" just perpetuate a lot of bad things, as far as I am concerned. As much I didn't care for Andre Breitbart, I wouldn't accuse him of the same. I don't think Rush is stupid, by any means. Thart is what makes his brand of "sarcasm" all the worse for me. He knows his audience, knows whatt opinions they want re-inforced, and he delivers at every opportunity. I just don't like the guy...normally people who I disagree with the most, love him. I see a corralation.

He isn't really all that sarcastic, just crude. Things like referring to Michelle Obama as "Moo-shell", or as a "watusi woman" just perpetuate a lot of bad things, as far as I am concerned. As much I didn't care for Andre Breitbart, I wouldn't accuse him of the same. I don't think Rush is stupid, by any means. Thart is what makes his brand of "sarcasm" all the worse for me. He knows his audience, knows whatt opinions they want re-inforced, and he delivers at every opportunity. I just don't like the guy...normally people who I disagree with the most, love him. I see a corralation.

So "just not liking" him is a reason to wish him dead??