Breitbart dead

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jackson. If any three of them boarded a flight I was on Id be praying for the plane to crash.

Hes been off lately on his Twitter feed. More than usual.

Sad.

Im sure liberals are dancing a jig right now, but I think its a loss for everyone when a true warrior is lost, on either side.

yes liberals

Hes been off lately on his Twitter feed. More than usual.

Sad.

Im sure liberals are dancing a jig right now, but I think its a loss for everyone when a true warrior is lost, on either side.

So classy...I will remember this. :rolleyes:

So classy...I will remember this. :rolleyes:

What did I say thats so "offensive?"

There arent liberals right now happy as a clam over this? I can go to DailyKos and to Huffpo and prove they are in about six seconds. And more, did I critique them for it?No. I merely stated a fact and provovide ZERO opinion or critique on it.

So go !@#$ yourself.

Edited by RkFast

What did I say thats so "offensive?"

There arent liberals right now happy as a clam over this? I can go to DailyKos and to Huffpo and prove they are in about six seconds. And more, did I critique them for it?

Ah...not necessarilly offensive, just funny. Honeslty, not a swipe at you. It just amazes me that(not just you, I mean pretty much everyone here) the death of someone is even a political volleyball.

I am not an admirer of Andrew Brietbart, but I don't celebrate that he is dead. I can't think of anyone I would be "happy" to see dead. I suspect most feel that way, if they are not in tune with his particular perspective.

Edited by Buftex

Ah...not necessarilly offensive, just funny. Honeslty, not a swipe at you. I am not an admirer of Andrew Brietbart, but I don't celebrate that he is dead. I can't think of anyone I would be "happy" to see dead. I suspect most feel that way, if they are not in tune with his particular perspective.

You shouldn't have threatened Rk though. There is no call for that.

Ah...not necessarilly offensive, just funny. Honeslty, not a swipe at you. I am not an admirer of Andrew Brietbart, but I don't celebrate that he is dead. I can't think of anyone I would be "happy" to see dead. I suspect most feel that way, if they are not in tune with his particular perspective.

Thats fine. We're good.

Ah...not necessarilly offensive, just funny. Honeslty, not a swipe at you. It just amazes me that(not just you, I mean pretty much everyone here) the death of someone is even a political volleyball.

I am not an admirer of Andrew Brietbart, but I don't celebrate that he is dead. I can't think of anyone I would be "happy" to see dead. I suspect most feel that way, if they are not in tune with his particular perspective.

Ok maybe not dead, but how about in a lot of pain? 0:)

I can think of precisely two people I'd like to see dead...but they're well and truly !@#$s (not like I am; real scum-of-the-earth criminal types), and it's personal.

I couldn't care less that Breitbart's dead. I probably will care just as much when Jackson or Farrakhan die. I'll care a little more when Sharpton kicks...but then, I was in Poughkeepsie for the whole Tawana Brawley circus.