Breitbart dead

Did he actually pass on in the Ronald Reagan Medical Center... Again, one would think that place would breathe life into him! He must have orgasmed to death... That is a "natural cause." Maybe they should have sent him to the Jimmy Carter Clinic... He would have had a to fight his way out of there, let alone get caught dead.

Hey come on... Tasteless I know, but the material is out there.

Hey, just let some more Asian Carp get through so you can make a big deal of it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just let some more Asian Carp get through so you can make a big deal of it.

I know for a fact that you are a liar. We have been pitching a "no-hitter" all night! Everything is sealed up tighter than a nun!

Anyway... The USC (and with regards to what I do, The Northwest Ordinance as an act of Congress) is a pretty big deal... At least from what you guys are whining about in the other thread!

I know for a fact that you are a liar. We have been pitching a "no-hitter" all night! Everything is sealed up tighter than a nun!

Anyway... The USC (and with regards to what I do, The Northwest Ordinance as an act of Congress) is a pretty big deal... At least from what you guys are whining about in the other thread!

You have usurped your ability to sway people's ideas. Anyone that admits that he gets injected in the ass and **** comes out his mouth is suspect---by a lot.

Did he actually pass on in the Ronald Reagan Medical Center...

No, I think he asked to go there, but the ambulance crew forgot where it was...

(I'm sure I can be even more tasteless than that.)

You have usurped your ability to sway people's ideas. Anyone that admits that he gets injected in the ass and **** comes out his mouth is suspect---by a lot.

Only you! "Everything" does not have anything to do with a person... It means the controlling works (ie: lock and dam).

No, I think he asked to go there, but the ambulance crew forgot where it was...

(I'm sure I can be even more tasteless than that.)

:lol: