Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

I sincerely hope that someday this rage translates to action translates to manslaughter translates to prison time.

The word is full of idiots. Why single-out cyclists when we let women behind the wheel? For every dumbass-cyclist there are dozens of female drivers. Let's solve our problems big to small.

Woman driver are expert compared to Asian drivers. Lets start at the worst problem.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the "I hate bicyclists" thread, or the Lance Armstrong confession thread, as it involves both bicyclists and !@#$s!

:sick:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/bike-gets-stuck-in-boys-a_n_2774188.html?utm_hp_ref=world&ir=World

Oh my...

This is straight out of a John Valby song. Ya, ya, yaya!

...the bike was made in China.

Probably why the seat failed...

Most cyclists hate the folks your descibing as well. In fact, there is a pretty specific way of doing things and traffic laws and interaction with cars is a serious matter. Im not in the mood to be riding in a paceline at 25 MPH and have me and 5 of my friends taken out by a truck becuase the schmuck taking the pull off the front decided to blow a light..

But the thing is....most car drivers expect all cyclists to obey the rules to a "T" 100% of the time. Alternatively, most cyclists expect car drivers to obey the rules to a "T" 100% of the time.

That....will never happen. Humans are funny about that "100% correct behavior all the time" thing. It typically doesnt sit well.

So we do out best.

For example.....If i happen to be spaced out and BSing with two friends and we are three abreast and Im holding you up? Give a short toot on your horn and Ill be happy to snap to it, alert those in front of me "CAR BACK" and we will then drop back into a single file line. Then you can pass and we can all enjoy our day. Or...if Im riding along and youre making a left without your signal on and you bounce out in front of me becuase darnit...you just didnt know I was there because you were tuning your radio or chatting with your passenger? Ill just slow on down and let you go in front of me, or behind me, whichever works best.

See how that works? Was that so hard?

And stojan....you DO realize that those "tough" football players you love so much wear spandex knickers, right?

Thanks for this. Was going to add a post but you hit all the important points.

In Brooklyn biking has become a ridiculous fad, and I see all sorts of idiots yammering on their cell phones on their fixies, cutting left turns into the other lane, never following any traffic signals even when there is traffic. I hate people who give actual cyclists a bad name. And they usually never wear helmets, which is the dumbest thing I can imagine, especially in urban cycling.

LoL...

"How is my son traveling without getting any money?" Francine Fitzgerald asked. "How is my son eating?"

They are living on love Mrs. Fitzgerald. ;-)

"We'll share the shelter of my single bed;

We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.

Is this love - is this love - is this love -"

http://latimesblogs....nslaughter.html

Bicyclist ran two red lights doing about 30 mph, and killed a man in San Fran.

And in the same day approx 3 people were killed by a car hitting a cyclist. Another approx 160 were injured.

And in the same day approx 11 people were killed by a car hitting a pedestrian. Another approx 160 were injured.

Those figures are Nationwide.

Next.

Edited by RkFast

http://latimesblogs....nslaughter.html

Bicyclist ran two red lights doing about 30 mph, and killed a man in San Fran.

Six years max for a murderer? Weak.

And in the same day approx 3 people were killed by a car hitting a cyclist. Another approx 160 were injured.

And in the same day approx 11 people were killed by a car hitting a pedestrian. Another approx 160 were injured.

Next.

And how many of those cyclists had run right lights?

Next

Next.

Yeah, wait until the number is published about how many Chuck Norris kills on a daily basis. :death:

Next.

Start your own thread about how much you hate car drivers. This one ain't about cars. BTW I'm trying to find the point to your post and for the life of me I don't see one.