Season Ticket prices will not change this season

Just Jack

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, did you see what the Season Ticket email said? It's in the first post of this thread...

Do you believe that too?

Meanwhile, Buddy and Chan are 10-22 in two seasons, while our #1 WR is an UFA with contract talks going nowhere fast.

I couldn't care less what Russ Brandon says or tweets... Until words become action, it means nothing.

BTW, I'm currently working on getting a threeway with Katy Perry and Anna Kourniova... I will provide more information once terms are finalized.

-Bill

there is a much better chance we sign stevie......laffin....couldn't resist.

Every NFL team gets 8 Regular Season games, except for the Bills!

FALSE !!.....games are played in London.

That's what I'd like to know. They say they're not raising prices, but somehow my bill will be more than it was supposed to be. The only good thing about the Toronto series was that every other year, they are supposed to take one preseason game.

How can there be a scheduling conflict when you have a month of dates to get the game in?

All that's open at the skydome in August is 24,25,26. I think that weekend there will be a band(rolling stones) playing in the skydome. August 27 CFL game

Edited by Hammered a Lot

All that's open at the skydome in August is 24,25,26. I think that weekend there will be a band(rolling stones) playing in the skydome.

Plus I can't imagine it's a fast turnaround from football to baseball in Skydome. Not like hockey to basketball in an arena.

Plus I can't imagine it's a fast turnaround from football to baseball in Skydome. Not like hockey to basketball in an arena.

Skydome has open dates from aug 20 to 29, friday 24, sat.25 Sun 26. Monday 27 CFL game

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Every NFL team gets 2 pre-season games. Quit whining. :doh:

PTR

I thought I heard, during Super Bowl week, that Goodell and Co were actually looking to have more neautural sight game arraingements, for more teams. The Rams will play one of their "home games" in London each year, and there was mention of more teams playing one of their home games on foreign soil. Not sure how to feel about that, but, suddenly, Toronto doesn't seem so bad.

I can see it now, 17 different teams each play a "home" game in Los Angeles! :P

Edited by Buftex

The only redeaming thing about the Toronto experiment was that they would take a meaningless preseason game every other year. Now Ralph is going to make his season ticket holders pay for this game when he has already received a check from Rogers. It is bad enough that we have to pay for worthless meaningless games in December. Maybe I won't renue, I have had it with this pathetic organization.

It is a privilege, NOT a right, to have season tickets. If you are looking for validation that look at me I have season tickets and have to pay more, spare me.

If it bothers you, do NOT renew. Then you can properly get on Ralph instead of having an avatar to 'sell the team' and in turn, lace his pockets by getting season tickets.

I thought I heard, during Super Bowl week, that Goodell and Co were actually looking to have more neautural sight game arraingements, for more teams. The Rams will play one of their "home games" in London each year, and there was mention of more teams playing one of their home games on foreign soil. Not sure how to feel about that, but, suddenly, Toronto doesn't seem so bad.

I can see it now, 17 different teams each play a "home" game in Los Angeles! :P

Mexico City?

It is a privilege, NOT a right, to have season tickets. If you are looking for validation that look at me I have season tickets and have to pay more, spare me.

If it bothers you, do NOT renew. Then you can properly get on Ralph instead of having an avatar to 'sell the team' and in turn, lace his pockets by getting season tickets.

I guess you missed the part where Brandon says, “Our season ticket fan base is the backbone of our franchise" Or the part where Rogers has already paid Ralph for this game! The Bills are double dipping on the backbone of their franchise! Tickets should be free for this game to season ticket holders!

1: The NFL schedule is a good 2 months away from even being done. Preseason schedule comes even after that.

Preseason comes out before the regular season, examples from just the past two years...

2010 - Preseason released March 31st, Regular season released April 20th

2011 - Preseason released April 12th, Regular season released April 19th

So it's possible they already know the preseason schedule, and are trying to work out a date that works for Rogers. I think the Bills will play at Detroit in week 4.

Preseason comes out before the regular season, examples from just the past two years...

2010 - Preseason released March 31st, Regular season released April 20th

2011 - Preseason released April 12th, Regular season released April 19th

So it's possible they already know the preseason schedule, and are trying to work out a date that works for Rogers. I think the Bills will play at Detroit in week 4.

I submit Exhibit A: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/21/bills-wont-play-in-toronto-this-preseason/

The Bills’ claim that there’s a scheduling conflict is surprising considering that the preseason schedule hasn’t been set yet, and considering that a preseason game in 2012 was part of the original deal with the Rogers Centre that the Bills made five years ago. It’s probably safe to say that if the last two Bills preseason games had done big business, the team and the stadium would have figured out a way around the scheduling conflict.

But preseason games in Toronto have not done well: The Bills drew just 39,583 fans for their preseason game against the Colts in 2010. That was down from an announced crowd of 48,433 for their preseason game against the Steelers in 2008.

So, the schedule hasn't been set as of yet... also, as the article mentions, this was planned 5 years ago, when the deal was made.

Like I said before, my guess is, Rogers would lose less money by not having the game, as opposed to having it.

It'll be interesting when the schedules come out to see if SkyDome is available on either of the dates that the home games end up being on.

-Bill