Eli Or Peyton

Hater

Eli Or Peyton Manning " Who is Better "

For me its Eli, Stats mean nothing compared to Championships,Peyton can hold every passing record but if he doesn't win another championship it won't matter & Eli won those Superbowl he just wasn't on a team that won he was the guy plus he a 2 time Superbowl MVP

Eli success and the Giants SB win shows why Polian was fired. Eli has a fantastic team built around him. He doesn't need to single-handedly win each game like Peyton did. In fact, maybe they would get to the SB, but if Eli went down, the Giants would still be a playoff contender. They certainly wouldn't win just 1-2 games.

Peyton now or in his prime? I think there's no doubt that Peyton is the better QB. Eli has had the good fortune of a good supporting cast including a dominant defense in each Super Bowl win.

Exactly. For all the grief Peyton takes about only winning one title, he's never had close to the supporting cast (especially on defense) that Eli and Brady had for their title years. The Colts have been more like the Bronocos for all those years -- an average team that was lifted to success they shouldn't have been anywhere close to because the QB was so good.

That's not to say that Eli hasn't turned into one of the best clutch QBs in the game right now. In fact, he might be the best with the game on the line right now. You never see him get rattled.

My rank (and the difference between 2 and 3 is a fraction of what it was a few years ago):

1. Peyton

2. Brady

3. Eli

Peyton. Not to take anything away from Eli who is also great & an all time clutch QB, but Eli has a power running game and solid D. Peyton, like Marino, was on a team that just rode his arm. That'll rack you up a lot of wins during the season but you can't carry that to SB titles. see also Patriots of the last 9 years.

For me its Eli, Stats mean nothing compared to Championships,Peyton can hold every passing record but if he doesn't win another championship it won't matter & Eli won those Superbowl he just wasn't on a team that won he was the guy plus he a 2 time Superbowl MVP

way to go out on a limb after Eli just won his second super bowl

I am no Peyton fan but he clearly has never had the supporting cast in Indy that Eli has in NY

Eli has turned into a pretty good QB though and is as clutch as anyone in the game

As a pure QB, Peyton is better. Indy rode his QB skills to much success with a weaker supporting cast than Eli has. That is the reason why PM has only one ring and why Bill Polian was kicked out. That is also why it is called a team sport.

Eli is also an elite QB and may be judged as an all-time great by the time his career is over, but IMHO the answer to your question is PM>EM

Indy has NEVER had the sort of defense Eli has enjoyed while QB'ing the Giants. It really is a team sport. Peyton is a first ballot HOF'er without question. Eli might still get there, but even with two SB rings I'm willing to bet he's not a shoe-in...yet.

I build a team around Peyton. I add Eli to a team that already has a lot of parts in place.

Indy has NEVER had the sort of defense Eli has enjoyed while QB'ing the Giants. It really is a team sport. Peyton is a first ballot HOF'er without question. Eli might still get there, but even with two SB rings I'm willing to bet he's not a shoe-in...yet.

I build a team around Peyton. I add Eli to a team that already has a lot of parts in place.

Actually, they did. The one year they won the Super Bowl. Bob Saunders and the rest of the Colts D were amazing that year and, in my opinion, were the reason they actually won the Super Bowl. Peyton was very average in the big game.

Actually, they did. The one year they won the Super Bowl. Bob Saunders and the rest of the Colts D were amazing that year and, in my opinion, were the reason they actually won the Super Bowl. Peyton was very average in the big game.

I disagree, Sanders can't even play for a full season.....go check that.

Also, peyton makes wrs look good.........go see how they've done once they leave....

Peyton was COLTS

Eli is OK but that D and two big backs and good wrs doesn't hurt.