Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colingsworth made a great point about the Gaints should be using their dime package. Fewell hasn't made that adjustment and their linebackers are getting destroyed.

Why is PP dropping into coverage? Is that a mistake by him or Fewell? Doesn't make sense in that situation. Fewell getting out coached right now.

Go to dime and those TEs get in line and you run with green ellis no huddle to hold the personnel out there.

JPP dropped because he didn't think he had a shot - same concept as all his deflections. Get there, or get in a passing alley. No other pressure got there though.

Colingsworth made a great point about the Gaints should be using their dime package. FeIwell hasn't made that adjustment and their linebackers are getting destroyed.

Why is PP dropping into coverage? Is that a mistake by him or Fewell? Doesn't make sense in that situation. Fewell getting out coached right now.

Held best QB and best offense to ten points and that is bad?

This halftime show is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's painfully obvious Madonna is lip-syncing this. Plus, the music sucks!!!

No the worst ever goes to the Black Eyed Peas. That was probably the worst musical performance I've ever seen/heard.

No the worst ever goes to the Black Eyed Peas. That was probably the worst musical performance I've ever seen/heard.

I'd rather see a band actually perform live instead of lip-syncing. Plus, I'd rather see a 30 something Fergy move around, than a 54 year Madonna moving around on the ground.

horribly bad "performance".... I don't get the gladiators and college marching band medley......this is exactly why the rest of the world hates us :wallbash:

And world peace in lights at the end? Even if you did like the music it was poorly planned. There was no flow, cohesion, theme - whatever you want to call it. The sequence didn't attempt to be at all meaningful. She doesn't dance well anymore either.

I've come to expect lip syncing but that was a bad show even if executed flawlessly.

And world peace in lights at the end? Even if you did like the music it was poorly planned. There was no flow, cohesion, theme - whatever you want to call it. The sequence didn't attempt to be at all meaningful. She doesn't dance well anymore either.

I've come to expect lip syncing but that was a bad show even if executed flawlessly.

And Madonna was half asleep throughout . . . just like the fans in the stadium.