Bills on HOF list

K-Gun10

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine Tasker ever making it in.

For Andre I am torn. He is a Bill so I'd like to see him make it. But is he really a "hall of famer"? I can't talk myself into answering yes.

Why not?

Ending his career with the second most receptions in NFL history isn't HOF-worthy?

Being told that he's one of the best receivers in NFL history by Jerry Rice means he isn't HOF-worthy?

Having the most receptions in post-season history isn't HOF-worthy? (I think I read this one's true, but haven't confirmed)

He's definitely HOF worthy (especially if Irvin is in).

(and yes, I'm biased, but I still think he deserves it :D )

Why not?

Ending his career with the second most receptions in NFL history isn't HOF-worthy?

Being told that he's one of the best receivers in NFL history by Jerry Rice means he isn't HOF-worthy?

Having the most receptions in post-season history isn't HOF-worthy? (I think I read this one's true, but haven't confirmed)

He's definitely HOF worthy (especially if Irvin is in).

(and yes, I'm biased, but I still think he deserves it :D )

Agree. Vote him in.

For some reason the Hall is tough on WR's but he should get in and actually should be in already

his play helped coin the phrase run after catch along with Jerry Rice

Reed's numbers are hall worthy and would be even better if the Bills of the 90's were more selfish about their stats like Emmit Smith was

Thurman could have led the league in rushing more then once but gave way to Davis a lot and even sat at the end of the season a few times when he could have easily padded his stats like some players would

Is there a time limit on # of years or chances for consideration?

When does any chance get kicked to the Seniors Committee (at which point he'd have to wait 15-20 or more years)?

25 years of retirement for seniors committee. The number of times considered has no impact.

My opinion is he should not be penalized because the game changed so much the last bunch of years...he played when he did, not in the years thereafter. When he retired he was what, 2nd or 3rd in catches all-time? That should count for something. When he played, his numbers where right there with the best of 'em. Get r dun voters...put Andre Reed in the Hall. He deserves it.

As crappy as this team has played over the last 11 seasons, over that time we've been represented very well in terms of the Hall of Fame. I would be thrilled if Andre got the call this year...

you have to put Reeds numbers when he retired the game has changed so much. His numbers when he retired are hall of fame worthy. Tasker in my opinion is THE best special teams player of all time, but too many guys won't vote a kicker- punter or special teams player into hall of fame based on they are only on the field 6-7 snaps a game- maybe.